Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member To The Forums

dogrosie

Hey all.

I am new to the forums.

Ever since I passed my test I have had a Micra, which I kept for 6.5 years as it was simply fantastic whilst I was doing my udnergraduate as it never broke.

However it is time for an upgrade and this week I am buying my dad's Focus off him as it is in very good nick.

The car is:

Focus 2007 57 reg

2.0 TDCI

Ghia

77,000 miles

Euro 4 diesel - No DPF :)

Sea grey

Wheels need a refurb as they have that 'white rust' effect on them where water has got under the paintwork.

The price was £4000 as that is what Motorpoint offered him on trade in towards his new Focus!

I live in Loughborough as my postgraduate is at the University there.

I am looking for somewhere to get the wheels refurbed and also for any potential mods I can do to the car.

Hi and Welcome to FOC

If your looking for ideas check out under my Sig for some of my guides

My plans for the car are:

1) Refurb the wheels. They aren't kerbed but the paint and centre caps look a mess. I won't do this right away as with my old car I didn't worry about the wheels (they were just old wheel trims) and I need to learn to be more aware of wheels hitting kerbs.

2) A remap. Not saying I will, but I will look into it

3) Perhaps spray the front fog light surrounds to make the car look a bit smarter

4) The car is a Ghia trim so has a horrible wood effect around the stereo which would look far better in brushed aluminium

I forgot to mention in the first post, the car is a pre-facelift.

Pull the trim off and vinyl rap it

Might even add a sat nav stereo. I haven't looked into it though and the Ford one has quite a small screen.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club