Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The one bad thing about older fiestas'

DanFraser

Mine was very easily stolen last night. Been pee'd off all day. No sign of any flaming wreck reported by the Fire service either, so it's out there somewhere.

Hopefully if I get it back I'll come up with some very creative 'immobiliser' solutions.

There hasn't been a stolen car in this area for ten years so this is a very strange incident. :angry:

It was a nice car as well :angry: :(

Just needed a little random rant....

Thieving scum :(

I tend to fit my own immobilisers, notmally its just a switch that runs a relay which cuts off switched live. I put it somewhere in the boot normally.

Hope you get it back, and its not completely feckered!

Thieving scum :(

I tend to fit my own immobilisers, notmally its just a switch that runs a relay which cuts off switched live. I put it somewhere in the boot normally.

Hope you get it back, and its not completely feckered!

Well I hope I do get it back. Some good news (in the form of no news is good news) is that there have been no burnt out fiestas noted.

Knowing the reputation of Fiestas' it is likely that little damage was made getting in to the car. It was also likely hotwired considering some noises were noted at the probably time of theft, but as next door were being noisy and in and out etc it was assumed to be them with their car.

The police have said that the more time goes on the more likely it is that it will turn up as just abandoned. *fingers crossed*

good luck with it pal,my mk3 had its door pulled back but lucky for me the batary wasnt in the car,im trying to !Removed! up with a new form of protection,about 10,000 valts thru the steering wheel, can any1 help make it lol

good luck with it pal,my mk3 had its door pulled back but lucky for me the batary wasnt in the car,im trying to !Removed! up with a new form of protection,about 10,000 valts thru the steering wheel, can any1 help make it lol

Got it back. Safe and sound aside from a crowbar (or something) to the top of the passenger door and being hotwired. Just gotta go through some repairs now.

Got it back. Safe and sound aside from a crowbar (or something) to the top of the passenger door and being hotwired. Just gotta go through some repairs now.

Good news mate.

Make the immobiliser a priority just in case the scum-bags come back for another go.

Thats good news that you got it back, you could always have a petrol kill switch which you turn off when you leave the car, there is a certain sports car that has one under the back seat.

Thats good news that you got it back, you could always have a petrol kill switch which you turn off when you leave the car, there is a certain sports car that has one under the back seat.

Yeah, I'm thinking of adding a kill-switch via relays onto the starter and distributor.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club