Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spaire wheel

dannyp

hey guys im new to this so would welcome help , this morning in the snow i had a lil accident !! :angry: i hit a curb hard and scuffed the bumper but smashed my alloy ! needing to get spairs but not wanting to get them brand new any ideas any one got any see my pic for witch 1s they are but my car is the zetec blue.

thanks dan

Aww man! that sucks! I really dont know how much a new wheel with cost, i wouldnt of thought there will be any second hand cause the car is so new...

its not the new shape its the last of the old shape id put a pick on but my photos are too big to put on , i used to like the snow ! not any more lol.

Dont go to the dealers, you would have to sell your liver!

You dont want to do that! :) lol

Yea the snow is good for when you go skiiing. Not so much for driving.

If its the old shape you should be in luck on eBay etc

tried eBay nothing for the 7 spoke there , every time i look at it just looks so sad sat there lol :( was made worse when next door and my dad was talking on the front were it happend lol oh well

tried ebay nothing for the 7 spoke there , every time i look at it just looks so sad sat there lol :( was made worse when next door and my dad was talking on the front were it happend lol oh well

Just keep checking every day, some will appear eventually, trust me :)

Just have to run around on the spare for now :(

odd question now :huh: , how do i get a photo on the thred like you have !

You mean an Avatar :) Go to My Controls (top right, next to View new Posts) and go to Avatar controls on the left hand side :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club