Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus (2001) Interior Door Trim Strip?

billy880

hi all

im looking for a silver plastic long strip that i believe clips to the inside off the upper door trim, mines snapped off, but the passenger door has a silver long plastic strip?

anyone know what its called and does any1 have one for sale?

Can you post a photo of the piece you are after and the area it should be?

That will help to narrow it down.

Can you post a photo of the piece you are after and the area it should be?

That will help to narrow it down.

hi

i would if i knew how lol

Most people here use photobucket.

Create a free account and upload your pictures then you can post the links here.

Most people here use photobucket.

Create a free account and upload your pictures then you can post the links here.

oh yer i remember now.....

DSCF1412.jpg

From looking at photos of ST interiors on eBay i am beginning to suspect that the trim you are missing was a non standard addition by the previous owner(s)

hi

so are you saying its not possible to get hold of?

my passenger door has the strip attached, but its held on by clips which on my drivers door has clearly snapped off

I really do think that the parts were added by a previous owner so won't be astandard bit.

you will probably have to remove the other one and then find something to replace both of them with.

Is the snapped one not fixable?

If it is in one piece maybe you could reattach it with double sided carpet tape or something similar.

I really do think that the parts were added by a previous owner so won't be astandard bit.

you will probably have to remove the other one and then find something to replace both of them with.

Is the snapped one not fixable?

If it is in one piece maybe you could reattach it with double sided carpet tape or something similar.

hi

no the other one wasnt with the car,

ive actually seen the bit i need on most ford focus interior expecially the st170 but i didnt want to buy the whole door card just for the plastic strip

The ghia has chrome strips and The zetec has silver.

Is yours a three door.

Mine is a mk1. And has silver like the stereo surround.

If your is the same, I can get one from my local scrappy as I know they have a couple and post it to u. Postage probably a couple quid, part probably a few quid?. Let me know as I'm at scrappy on Fri morning so could post Fri morning

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club