Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Bright Paintwork Protection

DaveD

Our new Ka came with free Diamond bright paintwork protection and a kit with various cleaners / polishers in. I looked carefully at the paintwork on picking the Ka up and couldant see any swirling which I am informed may have occurred when the treatment was applied. Whats everybody's view about this Diamond bright? I am a confirmed Meguire's man myself and now retired can spend a fair bit of time properly cleaning and polishing the Ka. Heres a piccie.

post-32136-0-75315800-1335037471_thumb.j

A got free diamond bright too on a second hand car (black) they said a treated car is smooth too touch coz the stuff puts a film over the paint and you only need too wash the car with water but a wasnt happy with the finish so a polished the car with my own stuff

I'm glad you never paid for it , it's over priced and over rated , a good wax and polish is much better.If it was any good the car manufacturer's would have it as standard and use it as a selling point.

i was reading these reviews and some not very impressed people

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=84784

I had my Kuga Diamond bright protected at my dealer in with the price of the car. ^_^

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club