Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Problem - 2011 S-Max

Ahmsmax

My S-Max is just over a year old and the exhaust started making a noise yesterday. Took it to Kwik-fit and they looked at it and said that the front sensor had corroded and come away from the exhaust. It should thread into the exhaust under the engine but the metal around the thread has corroded away. Also there were no warning sensors flashing on the dashboard.

They said it should be covered by warranty and local garage wants £60 to look at it.

Do you think this is a warranty issue as I don't see why I should be paying out loads for a new exhaust for a 1 year old car.

id go and throw a wobbly in the main dealers,BUT THATS ME ;)

• 1 month later...

Is ur vehicle over a year old??, I'm not shore if exhaust's are covered out of the first year warranty, but i would think that u would get good will on it as it has could wrong so early. Ask for Fords complaint number (think its called CRC) and talk to them.

Please like me in this Facebook app so I can get online more and help u guy's

http://apps.facebook.com/winwithlikes/?fbpid=23&refid=702122022

Please Pm me with direct questions if u really stuck and carnet get a answer from the forum, i don't always see questions in the forum because I can not get online much.

regards

jason

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club