Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Changing Colour Of Alloys? Shud I Or Shuddnt I

Zetecspaul

Hi I can not decide wether the change the colour of my mk 6 zetec s alloys, my car is sea grey n my alloys are a lighter colour and I was thinkin of either black or a graphite colour, both a very high gloss, could I have some input and advice for you guys please! Cheers!

You recon? I just wondered if that would look too dark! ( an other thing how do I add a profile picture?)

LOL go for the bling look and get em Chromed B)

I'm going to pitch the head turner here... Electric Pink!

everyone will notice you then...

On a slightly more serious note, the grey probably would look good with a darker colour that is slightly paler than its heavy shade.

Something like graphite would look good, otherwise, why not carbon wrapping?

I'm going to pitch the head turner here... Electric Pink!

Something you want to share with us? ^_^ :P

How do I carbon wrap it my self I'm going to spray myself as my cheapest quote is 300 quid to spray n forget that!

Stoney, one thing you need to know about me, I do crazy stuff, cos its kool and its a laugh! dont have the money to do my own car though! lol, even then, big question as to whether I would actually go pink myself, but hey, could be a larf!

Paul, you would need to buy a wrap of the carbon, and then you would need to take the wheel off. You could then cut out a template of the wheel then just apply heat and flatten the wrap against the wheel. just make sure you dont lose the gaps for the nuts, and I dont know how well it would go, but I think the price of carbon wrap vs painting your wheels, youl have more fun / swear words than wasted money! lol

Cheers mate I'll bear that in mind, I av found a colour of paint I really like, I've drawn up a few ideas to make it different,! Its BMW sparkling graphite, should give a twingle as well

nice choice dude all the best.

please do post pictures of the finished product!