Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Guys, Just Placed My Order

Benmartingolf

Hi All

Just ordered my new Fiesta Metal last week, really excited. Unfortunately im getting rid of my 57 plate civic type R but running costs were creeping up.

just wanted to hear what people think of the metal and the fuel economy they are getting?

Iv ordered a pretty standard Metal, Frozen White, Black alloys with auto headlights + wipers and sony cd player.

would love to hear from everyone

Ben

Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Devon you from?

I ordred my Metal a couple of weeks ago, excited too. Got an estimated build/delivery date?

Hey, I live in exeter, ordered it from Vospers. There was one already built up country somewhere so just waiting for it to be delivered. All things well should have it middle of next week.

What did you go for? How long is your wait?

Ben

Ah good to hear. I specced mine up a bit, and the dealer didnt have one in black at all (which I mainly wanted), so have to wait a few weeks.

Get some pics up when you get it! Hope you enjoy.

What spec have you got on yours? Ford just called to say should be ready b next Tuesday/Wednesday!!!

Ah, nice to hear, think mine will be built around then.

I went for:

Sony DAB/Bluetooth/USB

City Pack

Auto Lights/Wipers

Keyless Entry & Start

Privacy Glass

Panther Black

I also have a Fiesta Metal on the way....... Still waiting to find out the arrival date!

Seems like quite a few Metal owners dotted around the forums, nice to see. What spec did you go for Fraser?

Ben, I bet you cant wait until next week! You keeping it standard or do you have some minor/major plans for it?

Seems like quite a few Metal owners dotted around the forums, nice to see. What spec did you go for Fraser?

Ben, I bet you cant wait until next week! You keeping it standard or do you have some minor/major plans for it?

Well I have gone for....

Frozen White

Black alloys

Privacy Glass

Sony Dab

Push Button Start

I'm also getting the dealership to spray the exterior mirror caps Black to match the wheels!

Just a matter of waiting now.........bad times! haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club