Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Vs. Long Legs

FraserTheGiant

Hi all,

Just wanted to see how the taller people out there find the Fiesta mk7 for leg space?

I'm 6'3 and have to bring the seat forward quite a bit as it goes back WAY further than any other small car (or even some family sized cars ie: golf)

I'm 6'1" and no problems - can't really have someone behind me though.

Am also 6ft 3 and like to drive almost layed down, as you say Adam LOADS of space, I looked at a Hyundai i20 before the fiesta and that was like a sit up driving position with the seat full back.

Ok cheers guys!

Im 6'8 and was just geting a bit paranoid about space in the Metal as I only sat in one for a little while before placing my order, but reading these comments im happy again!

6'5 no probs what so ever. Has someone sit behind me the other day so pulled the seat forward and had plenty of space!

6'1 and plenty of room.

Never had complaints from people behind either (5 door)

6'2", find it very comfortable, much better than the Fiats I had before.

Only issue you might have is headroom if you jack the seat up.

6ft 4 tall.... not a problem, loads of headroom too.

Blimey we have some tall chaps on here. Good to know the little car can cope with you all.

As above, 6'1" no probs whatsoever as a driver although I wouldn't fancy sitting in the back too often :)

Hey Fraser 6ft 8 wow thats really tall, makes me look short, well if all else fails you can just take the front seat out and sit on the back one B) thats my helpful tip for the day :D

LOL, like Hightower in Police Academy :lol:

Apparently he was 6'7"

Hightower was my thoughts exactly!

I'm 6'3", I have the seat reclined a bit (partly because I'm uber cool, partly because I have gorilla arms) but unlike my other recent cars - Corolla, Pug 206 - I don't have to have the seat all the way back - in fact I'd say I have it about 4-5 notches forward. I can get a friend in the back, admittedly a short woman. At 6'8", I probably wouldn't expect to get anyone in the back, but if you're going to fit in any small car, it'll probably be a Fiesta :)

Im 6,4. I have the seat back no issues nice driving position, no room for rear passengers hehheee...... Same issue in the focus I had before, so I don't have more than 3 passengers......... So all is good.

Im 6,4. I have the seat back no issues nice driving position, no room for rear passengers hehheee...... Same issue in the focus I had before, so I don't have more than 3 passengers......... So all is good.

Same here 6.5 and the rear seat is extra storage

I've had 5 in my focus and all were taller than 6'1" and we all fitted fine.

Well it looks like i may be the tallest Fiesty driver on here when it arrives! haha Does anyone know what the usual lead time is on a car being ordered in from the factory?

Mine looks like it is going to be around 6 weeks-ish. Ordered mid April, looks to be built this week and delivery for end of May. However, as I haven't got it yet, I'm in the same situation as you.

I'm 6"3 and there's plenty of room. Wouldn't want to sit behind me though.

Well it looks like i may be the tallest Fiesty driver on here when it arrives! haha Does anyone know what the usual lead time is on a car being ordered in from the factory?

Mine took 16 weeks from ordering in May 2009 :(

Was certainly worth the wait though :D

Your dealer should be able to advise you.