Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Heko Wind Deflectors

FIESTA_MAD

so your saying i should use my window to push the clips in ?

I'm pretty sure that would be the best way to seat them properly.

If you're worried try pushing them into place with a ice scraper.

I don't know how the fitting varies to climair ones but mine don't have any clips on and they don't move at all on the motorway at 70mph with the windows down so I'd say leave them off and trial it for a few days. If you're happy then leave the clips. If not then put them in :D

numberplatecoverd.jpg

best wind deflectors for 30 pound!

Think i need the clips the driver one fitted ok but the passanger one wont go fully up so i need to use the clips i guess ?

If it won't go fully up surely putting clips would make it worse as it tightens the channel even more? They're obviously going to be a tight fit first because you're putting something in the window that wasn't thought about in the factory. I had to give my windows a hand up the first few times then I left the windows shut for 3 days (thank god for air con) then they worked amazingly

No the heko clips push the chanal open pushing the deflector away to help the window close

will fit them keep the windows closed and see what happen if nothing will try the helping it up method

just if you struggle, im pretty sure they will be youtube fitting guides mate

is it normal for the window to sit lower that it would with the deflector fitted ?

No mine don't, they're supposed to sit side by side with the deflector

ok then will sort it but atm it is ok as the deflector will stop it leaking in the rain in the mean time so its good :)

No mine don't, they're supposed to sit side by side with the deflector

are those the climair ones? just got a set of them and think they look pretty good and took 5 mins to fit them, fitted them yesterdan and not been out in car to see what they are like lol

Yeah mine are climair, I found them real easy to fit as well although I had images in my head of them snapping, it's quite a big angle you've got to bend them to. They were a bit of a tight fit at first but I left the windows shut for a few days then they were fine so it's probably a good thing you leaving them

still my deflector is not seating right so i guess its out of shape not allowing it to close right.

any other tricks to try ?

tried helping it up and the clips

Use a credit card and run it along the insides of the rubber, maybe there's a bit out of alignment? At first the auto pinch kept kicking in on mine. After I cleared the path it worked

Tryed still the same could i try wd40 in the channels ?

Tryed still the same could i try wd40 in the channels ?

Could be one option.

Give it a shot of WD40 and work it up and down a few times, they just need to bed in.

Good Stuff!

How r the clips removed

got one in passanger side one i wanna remove ?

Needle nosed pliers or a blade screwdriver to pry them out.

They're reasonably flexible so you should be able to bend them enough to pull out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club