Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Airbox Problem 2007 Focus 1.8 Petrol

Broxson

hi all im looking to replace my standard airbox with a sports induction but I have hit a few problems there is a ventilation house (RIgid plastic) coming from the top of the engine block back into the air filter. Could anyone tell me how I would go about putting this hose somewhere else or a way round it ? cheers

ide start by throwing away the induction kit keeping the airbox and buy a panel filter having had the 1,8 the induction kit will increase youre fuel economy and when the engine gets hot you get a serious power lag as for the pipe there is no way round it it should be connected to the airbox only other option is fit an oil breather

Is this the only way ? My airbox is damaged so Im looking at a cheaper option and this seemed the cheapest way

that pipe is part of the emission sysytem some induction kits have a slot for this pipe to fit into but if im being honest the induction kit wont be cheaper than getting an airbox 2nd hand as you need the cone you definately need a heat shield and an intake pipe that you will have to run from the front bumper up to the filter a decent kit is at least £60-100 eBay has airboxes doesnt matter if its a petrol or diesel if its the same shape replace the broken part http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=ford+focus+airbox.

Where would I need a heat Shield for the cone ? Also this car is a rebuild I'm pretty much doing it my self what is the plactic bracket in which the headlights and the grille etc called I can't seem to find what it's card anywhere cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club