Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gloss Black Grill And Rear Diffused

Jwsturner

I have a Vision Blue Titanium that I'm about to fit Zetec S rear bumper with diffuser, front lip spoiler and rear roof spoiler. I also have the Asian sport grill. I think it would look good in gloss black. Does anyone have any pics of gloss black front grill and rear diffuser?

• 2 months later...

Looks like a no mate. :(

Do you have any pics of the asian grille fitted yet?

I have a Vision Blue Titanium that I'm about to fit Zetec S rear bumper with diffuser, front lip spoiler and rear roof spoiler. I also have the Asian sport grill. I think it would look good in gloss black. Does anyone have any pics of gloss black front grill and rear diffuser?

personally i think black on the grills would look good but black on the diffuser section would be too dark for your body work mate,ive got a focus with the rear diffuser done in peugeot graphite gray,

it took two cans from Halfords to do the diffuser section, i decided to go to hallfords and pick up a can the same colour as my car,

then pick out a good contrasting colour to go on the diffuser by putting it next to the can that was the same colour as my car,

so then i purchased 3 cans of peugeot graphite gray and gave them to the body shop along with the diffuser. so i could be sure of what i was getting was what i wanted exactly.

and the returned the diffuser along with one unused can that i returned to hallfords lol

here are the results,

Image2011.jpg

Image1968.jpg

Hi,

I currently have the Zetec S rear diffuser fitted (with parking sensors) colour coded. I personally think it looks great & much more classy than the ordinary matt grey (my opinion though).

Here it is (awaiting for the parking sensors to be fitted!), hope it helps;

Ooops, doesnt seem to like copy & paste! If you can tell me how to post the photo here (without opening one of these phot website account & linking it) I'll put the photo up!

I am in the process of getting my S1600 front grille area, fog light surrounds, lower lip and rear diffuser done this way, as soon as I have it done i can post up some pictures. It sadly won't be of the asian grille but may help you help with what looks good for you. HTH ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club