Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Part Has Over Spray Of Black Paint???

ijustwantafile

I was hoovering my car yesterday and the rear right seat by the door, where you have a small place to store items. where this plastic panel meets the carpet it has black spray paint about 1cm up like its had over spray on it. I checked the other side and no paint... does anyone else have this on their car and if not why does mine? my car isn't black.

2012-ford-focus-rear-seat.jpg

this is off a different car but im on about the small plastic bit at the bottom by the door.

yip i also have this overspray on my mk2.5 zetec.

ive only just had the car for 3 months and when i saw this overspray i assumed it was done from the garage i purchased the car from i.e carpet sprayed black by the valetor to make it look cleaner???

car was bought from evans halshaw!

Sounds like some form of back to black thats reacted to the paint. Could be the dealer, or could be a bad batch of door guards that have just been oversprayed in the factory...

car was bought from evans halshaw!

Hmmm so was mine...

Strange one that. Mines OK.

In that case, probably was back to black, which has reacted with the plastics, check the seat fixings in the floor, see if you can see any evidence of spray residue on the metal...

It'll be 'black carpet dye' ;)

Use some 'thinners' to get it off...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club