Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Insurance!!!!!

ford power

hi all. im 17 and own a fiesta 1.4 zetec blue. insurance is really steap haha

any ideas for cheap insurance for young drivers? thanks :)

hi all. im 17 and own a fiesta 1.4 zetec blue. insurance is really steap haha

any ideas for cheap insurance for young drivers? thanks :)

Hello there, I would highly recommend QuotesForInsurance.co.uk - they saved me a good £200 on my insurance and I am a fair bit older than you!

Give them a try anyway, nothing to loose.

Quotes For Insurance

Cheap insurance is exactly that 'Cheap Insurance' and no more. You buy cheap you buy twice. Your best bet for the future is to drive sensibly and avoid claiming on your insurance at any cost. Best of luck anyway.

Find an insurance company that will fit a tracker to your car, this will log when and how you drive, and it also may limit driving late at night, this type of insurance is better value for young new drivers.

http://www.quotelinedirect.co.uk/car/new-driver.asp

When i passed my car test, i had motorbike no claims, Direct Line took them into concideration, and gave me a years no claims for them... (although only 30% discount...) as apposed to 35%...

let me warn you, NEVER make ANY claim... including non fault... they ALL go against you... :)

Pass plus as mentioned is the best choice... cost me about 100 quid, but would has saved me loads more since ...

im 27 now, and my insurance is still 700 a year, so... bit unlucky... - insurance is a con... the law says you must have it, so they say... lets milk 'em.... - however. admiral multicar seams a good one... one of my mates uses that on his mums policy...

Find an insurance company that will fit a tracker to your car, this will log when and how you drive, and it also may limit driving late at night, this type of insurance is better value for young new drivers.

http://www.quoteline.../new-driver.asp

Yes I suggest you get your father to do this for you.

thanks for all the help guys! but i have just decided to scrap the car for now!

Look again when you are older, the insurance is cheaper the older you get. :mellow:

Look again when you are older, the insurance is cheaper the older you get. :mellow:

not for first time insured... but if u hold a license for 10 years, your obviously a lower risk than a new driver... (unless u crash your car regularly...)

and by scrap the car, im hoping your not litterlly gonna scrap an 08 plate :P lol.

thanks for all the help guys! but i have just decided to scrap the car for now!

That's a shame. Why didn't you try and sell it?

Because the engine blew up cos i put windscreen washer in with the oil. (My friend told me thats where the windscreen washer went)

Because the engine blew up cos i put windscreen washer in with the oil. (My friend told me thats where the windscreen washer went)

Wow, you must be really stupid, maybe it's better your not on the road pal...

Don't get involved stevie!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks TheRangers nice to see u on my side again

Aye Stevie is such a big mouth. Trys to run this forum. He needs put back in his place.

Yeh. Is he trying to spoil the forum or something