Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sill Protectors And Nightbreaker Bulbs ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

thinking of buying these for my car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261014017822?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

are they worth it or should i just pay the extra for a set from the uk ?

also i saw a thread on here showing a set of these fitted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSRAM-H7-Night-Breaker-Plus-90-GENUINE-bulbs-NEW-/270907779019?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f135ca7cbare

are these a much better white or should i just buy the bluevisons ?

thanks.

Hey i wouldnt bother with the Osram Nightbreakers, I put a set in mine and the one of them blew within 2 weeks. Try Bosch Pure lights.

Steve

Hi guys,

not trying to start a debate but i have purchased and fitted some Osram night breaker plus, to my H7 and H1 fitments and i must say they are fantastic.

so are the sill protectors worth it ?

id buy a set in the uk to be honest mate,

I bought a set of Lockwood sill protectors for my 3 door and they are the awesome good fit and certainly not coming of again. Not sure if you can get them for a 5 door though

HMRC have recently lowered the amount (value) that you can import into the Uk before import duty is applied.

It was around £25 before now its more like £11. Unless you can get the supplier to describe it as a gift, highly unlikely, the value is the cost plus taxes and shipping.

Import duty will include an addition for the collection of the money by the carrier as well as the VAT and duty.

The Osram Nightbreakers were very good, but i was very disappointed that they didnt even last 2 weeks before one of them went. I'm running with Bosch Purelight H1's at the moment and i would say there were about the same and so far have lasted longer. Although i think i need my headlights adjusted so they aim a bit higher.

Steve

The Osram Nightbreakers were very good, but i was very disappointed that they didnt even last 2 weeks before one of them went. I'm running with Bosch Purelight H1's at the moment and i would say there were about the same and so far have lasted longer. Although i think i need my headlights adjusted so they aim a bit higher.

Steve

if your car is due for a service soon,

the garage will do it for free as part of your safety check on the car mate.

and surley you got some sort of refund on the Osram bulbs

if your car is due for a service soon,

the garage will do it for free as part of your safety check on the car mate.

and surley you got some sort of refund on the Osram bulbs

Not if you go to my dealer they won't! Wanted to charge me for putting it on the machine to check headlight levels.

Not if you go to my dealer they won't! Wanted to charge me for putting it on the machine to check headlight levels.

perhaps the charge in other cases but i got the focus serviced last wednesday and the deal was any car under 2.0ltr serviced with oil change filter change, fluid's topped up and 24 point safety check for 90 euro and when i was paying they said that they had alligned the lights for me, so i assumed it was part of the service. overall though i was amazed at only having to pay the inital price quoted and they didnt scam me out of a further 200 lol

I fitted an aftermarket set of headlights to the car and just haven't got round to having them adjusted yet. But i always do my services my self. With the amount of miles I was doing in my old job I was having to do it twice a year. Might take it down to my Dads friends garage tomorrow to have it done.

Been busy beavering away on lighting lately with LED’s for the foot-wells, courtesy/reading, boot, number plate, indicators, brake/tail, reverse and sidelights. Also upgraded to ‘Ring Ultima 120%’ xenon bulbs for the dipped and main. Used Nightbreaker’s on my last motor and they were excellent. There’s not a huge amount in it I’m finding the Ultima 120’s have the edge so far and get a thumbs up from me :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club