Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When's The New Fiesta St Coming Out?

metal-liam

As I want to order one, they look so nice.

Thanks

Liam

Be around this time next year, according to most reports.

That's ages :(

Yay for high insurance on it lol

Yay for high insurance on it lol

I hope it won't be to high, I'll be 21 by then so I should get off quite nicely

Finger's crossed :P I'm on the fence about it, would be very interesting to see what Mountune offer, that'll probably tip me to buy if they can up it to 200bhp+

200+ bhp shouldn't be too hard for mountune I'd of thought... but the 180ps ST should keep up with a Clio Sport 200 thank's to the Fiesta being lighter.

1st quarter 2013, delayed from last quarter 2012. Should be the same Tax bracket as the current Zetec S, Insurance will be higher with 50% extra power though.

Yeah 200bhp is an easy gain, just I want it the Mountune way :P. I tend to have the benchmark of the VXR Corsa for hatches, just with the sheer number of them on the roads. Absolute terrible cars though, I test drove one a few days ago and I can happily say I will never have one on or near my driveway, may as well just sell them for scrap :P

Owned a vxr corsa for about a year and can say the actual drive of the car was very nice. Seats very comfy and I really liked the car. Just not very reliable so got rid. Personally the St does nothing for me, think its quite a lame effort by ford on the design front. Rather go for a couple year old focus St.

Hey I hear the ST is almost ready to go out. Does anyone know when it will? Is it going to be faster than the corsa vxr?

Hey I hear the ST is almost ready to go out. Does anyone know when it will? Is it going to be faster than the corsa vxr?

Merged your topic with this one as it was discussed last week.

Not sure on it's release date, but as others have said most likely the beginning of 2013, the MPG should be the same as the ZetecS on NORMAL driving, actually it probably won't be bad when putting your foot down.

Also the tax should be the same as the ZetecS due to very low carbon emissions.

As for modding, well it has a turbo :D :ph34r: , best advice is to have a look at the new Focus ZetecS as the engine is the same or very similar to the new ST's, see what tuning options it gets? It's Fords new EcoBoost engines. But I'm sure Mr Garret may help.....

I'm really, really considering one. A remap, mountune airbox would be my first idea's. Whatever it is, as long as it's under 18k I'll be considering one, I have some pennies saved up from a claim a year back that will help :P

When i brought my Metal a month or so back the salesman (happenss to be a friend of a friend) advised me that they have delayed the release of the new ST untill the first quarter of 2013 as the 1l focus is coming out

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club