Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec 2010 Suspension Type

r4963

All zetec s have handling suspension. The springs are the same for regular zetec and zetec s. Zetec s have different adjustment for camber and caster set up

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Hello,

My car has this "handling suspension" feature on etis and I have to replace the front struts tomorrow which is very concerning because I ordered aftermarket struts and I'm not sure if they will fit. The order was placed using the VIN.

I can only find the OEM part no for the standard suspension struts. Also I have the econetic version which has lowered suspension by 10 mm, and no information if there is a different pn for this type of lowered suspension.

In my opinion, the setting for the steering has nothing to do with "handling suspension".

Has anyone replaced OEM struts on a FF econetic 2008 ?

Thank you.

Handling suspension is camber and caster setup thats why your car sits 10mm lower as all zetec s models do

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club