Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lo Suspension Springs

HA06ZZA

Just wondering if anyone thinks there any good, think I'm going for them because of the 45 mm low

Mines is lowered on 40mm springs, gives great handling but paying for it comfort-wise. Can be pretty bouncy at times, need to look into uprated shocks as well.

Can they live with the normal shocks?

It's liveable, don't get me wrong, but hit an undulating road at speed and things can get a bit bouncy. That and the inner edge of my tyres (front only) got worn down really quickly after fitting but had the tracking re-done so should be ok now.

Having said that though I love being able to throw it into the corners now and it does handle great on them.

Gonna be putting springs and Koni racing shocks on, easy Job or no and is 60mm pushing it a bit, will be adding a strut brace kit too from OMP, any ideas how i should tackle this. Will be hitting corners like fun after this little mod. All springs can live with shocks but shocks are where it counts as far as taking bump punishment. If either of you have owned a mk5 how hard is it to fit rear discs?? Sorry for the jump from topic to topic too, nice cars btw

I'd stick it in a friendly garage on a quiet day and get the job done for cash! Got my springs fitted for £50 and will do the same again if I go for new shocks.

Never owned a mk5 but someone else will be able to help, probably best starting a new thread.

Fitted my springs and I Absolutly love them! Can't upload a pic because I'm never on my laptop unless you can do it on iphones/iPads ?

Quick reply, this will probably be mandatory. If you have a fiesta. Any type, if you fit new springs its best to upgrade shocks too as springs causing torsion in the chassis due to a higher load on the shocks which is just exceeding safe working load, quick fix is a strut brace, but shocks best suited. Not going to do immediate or significant damage but damage notherless, just a heads up