Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Days Work

bikeit

I picked the car up on Thursday and have been waiting for a dry day to get the car cleaned, so today was the day.

Washed it with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo and a Meguiars wash mitt, followed by a coat of Autoglym Super Resin Polish topped off with a coat of Autoglym HD wax, glass was cleaned with Cif professional glass cleaner.

Wheels cleaned with Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner Tyres dressed with Meguiars Endurance gel.

It’s the first time i used the HD wax and it's a lot easier to work with than other waxes i have used in the past, i will definitely use it again.

It might seem strange to some that i used Cif glass cleaner but IMO it’s one of the best on the market for auto glass, the water just sheets away from the glass.

I will post some photos of the beading effect when it next rains.

Image0322.jpg

Image0323.jpg

Image0319.jpg

Image0321.jpg

Image0318.jpg

Image0317.jpg

Image0320.jpg

Image0324.jpg

Image0325.jpg

Image0326.jpg

Edited by Mark M.K
Moved topic into the Fiesta section.

looks excellent mate,

you will feel the pains tomorrow or this evening after you have sat down for a bit,

but all the hard work has been worth it, the shine is excellent and i love the mk6 best model fiesta in my opinion.

I have too much time on my hands at present as i cannot get out cycling as i damaged the ligaments in my knee, ah well a least i am putting the time to good use.

I have too much time on my hands at present as i cannot get out cycling as i damaged the ligaments in my knee, ah well a least i am putting the time to good use.

Knee is a hard one to heal mate,

i dammaged my cartilage before and took nearly two years to get the it back to full pain free,

it kept coming back after a week or two or if i was kneeling down at the car,

hope you get back to what you enjoy soon mate.

2 operations so far on my left knee for knacked cartillage and ligaments and one to my back for broken vertebrea.

Not pleasant.

I ache every day but just get on with it as being sick don't pay the bills. (or for the mods ^_^ )

Well is strange that you say that you injured your knee cartilage, my own GP thinks thats what the problem is but a physio i was attending claims that its the medial ligament thats causing all the problem, kneeling is still a no no but I can now go up and down stairs without any pain. going for an MIR scan next week so fingers crossed i dont need an operation.

Do you get pain on the inside of the knee joint when turning?

If so it will be the medial.

I have no cartillege left (all removed), a torn MCL and torn ACL.

No fun at all.

They keep bugging me for a ACL reconstruction but i can't afford 6 months in plaster and longer still for recuperation.

Also admitting how much the knee plays up could curtail my career.

Painkillers and tubigrip keep me going.

stoney871 you have been through the mill, yea i get pain on the inside of the knee really painful if i try to turn or twist.

Dr Stoney says definitely MCL damage then. :P

It's actually a very common injury in footballers and rugby players.

Too much twisting the leg with studs on, body turns - lower leg doesn't and ping.

ACL damage is the nasty one - that fat chump footballer Gascoigne had that and it killed his career.

They can only try fixing it once with a ligament graft from the other knee and after that you're stuffed for life.

I've known too many people who have had the op and the graft hasn't taken.

6 - 12 months of crutches, casts and leg braces for nothing, no thank you very much.

To the OP, i noticed you have BF goodrich tyres on the front. I have the same tyres, but in 16". How long have you had them on for, and what do you think of them?

Mark M K they were on the car when i bought it and i dont have the car long enough to give you an honest answer

Nice job you done.Nice car as well.I used to have a mk 6.I noticed you got the newer style of wipers on the front.Was they on the car when you got it or did you put them on.Also on a down side your cap on the back wiper is missing.All in all very nice. :D

Kevin i bought the wipers the day i bought the car as the old wipers were crap looking, they are the Bosch ones bought here http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/ford-fiesta-years-2002-to-2008/bosch-aerotwin-ar22u-and-bosch-aerotwin-ar16u-twin-pack-wiper-blades/

I have tried a local scrap yard for the rear wiper nut cover but no joy, the next day i am off work i will call into the nearest Ford parts dept and get one, but its fifty miles away so thats why i have not got one yet, but if someone on here has a spare one or knows where i can get one get in touch.

Kevin i bought the wipers the day i bought the car as the old wipers were crap looking, they are the Bosch ones bought here http://www.wiperblad...k-wiper-blades/

I have tried a local scrap yard for the rear wiper nut cover but no joy, the next day i am off work i will call into the nearest Ford parts dept and get one, but its fifty miles away so thats why i have not got one yet, but if someone on here has a spare one or knows where i can get one get in touch.

i have the same trouble with living a far distance from the local ford dealers,

and they charge before the order the part, so that means i cant phone an order then pay on collection,

so i would need to make two trips to collect anything from them, as result i purchase all my additional parts from ford dealers in the uk via eBay.

regarding the wiper, i have found this one on euro-pean parts that would look good.

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?currency=GBP&cPath=83_105&products_id=520

Lenny wish i had seen the upgrade wiper it looks cool, but i also got a new rear blade, could you send me the link of the eBay ford parts guy please

Lenny wish i had seen the upgrade wiper it looks cool, but i also got a new rear blade, could you send me the link of the ebay ford parts guy please

Thanks mate,

here are links to the ford dealerships on eBay that i have purchased parts from

Top of the list would be Valeautos top quality service, i purchased a full zetec s kit from them all deliverd on time and very well packaged.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Genuine-Parts?_trksid=p4340.l2563

then here are the others

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Allen-Ford-Shop?_trksid=p4340.l2563

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SandicliffePartsShop?_trksid=p4340.l2563

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nationalclearancecentre?_trksid=p4340.l2563

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Keith-Motors-For-Genuine-FORD-Parts?_trksid=p4340.l2563

hope these help mate,

if they havent got the item listed, you can email them with your car details and they will supply the item for you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club