Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Spoiler Removal

salsheikh

Has anybody changed their rear spoiler on their Focus? I am asking for a guide as I plan to fit an RS item and was hoping for a few tips.

Hi Sal

Clive and Lenny have both changed rear spoiler and i think Clive has done a guide.

Yes Sal I removed my spoiler to carbob wrap it as Pree said Clive has a very good guide on how to remove it :)

looking foward to seeing some pictures of the spoiler fitted mate, it will look eppic along with your rear bumper and duplex.

mmm, I will have to search for it as its not showing in the guides section.

Did you pick that up over on STOC mate? Saw one come up there recently at a good price that didn't hang about long!

Will hopefully be using that guide myself this evening if there's a parcel waiting for me when I get home from work.

PS Those colour coded facelift spoilers are sooo much nicer than the standard black plastic ones on the pre-face aren't they?!

Did you pick that up over on STOC mate? Saw one come up there recently at a good price that didn't hang about long!

Will hopefully be using that guide myself this evening if there's a parcel waiting for me when I get home from work.

PS Those colour coded facelift spoilers are sooo much nicer than the standard black plastic ones on the pre-face aren't they?!

dont forget to upload some pictures guys.

dont forget to upload some pictures guys.

In your words Lenny "a thread is no good without pictures" :)

In your words Lenny "a thread is no good without pictures" :)

ttiuwp.gif

Here is the link to the guide Sal:

http://www.fordowner...mk2-mk25-focus/

Thanks Stephen

No mate, I got it off eBay. The ones on STOC did go for a good price and similar to what I paid.

ttiuwp.gif

Steady on Lenny, I probably wont be attemting this until the weekend at the earliest but I promise to take pics

Plesse do post pics, hope my guide helps.

Sorry, not on much this week as sunshine holiday getting in the way.

Will catch up when I can.

Greetings from sunny cyprus :P

Greetings from sunny cyprus :P

nice, but I give you Sunny greetings from the UK - we ARE having a mini heat wave

If it's not in the high 20's then it don't compare. :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club