Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2012

jmbrown91

Evening All,

As the title suggests, this years Ford Fair is only a few months away, on the 12th August and is again held at Silverstone.

Was wondering how many people would be interested in going? Perhaps try and get enough people to have a Ford Owners Club stand. I have been advised by FOC Management that this would be possible but we would need to get numbers first.

Each booking made by FOC will get a car pass into the showground to display their on the club stand. People won't be able to get a car pass on the day.

If anyone is interested then please respond to this thread so we can organize ticket numbers and confirm prices.

The deadline for club bookings is July 27th so the sooner we get some numbers the better.

Lastly, all money would have to paid in advance via paypal if we decide to go as a forum.

Cheers

I thought there already was a Ford Owners Club stand for Ford fair ?. Was there a FOC stand at FITP ?.

There wasn't a stand for this owners club at FITP

Oops. Should have gone to specsavers. 👀

Well there wasn't a stand for this owners club...there probably are multiple clubs of the same/similar name that were there...

Well there wasn't a stand for this owners club...there probably are multiple clubs of the same/similar name that were there...

That,s probably what i saw. Anyway i'd like to say i'm up for it but there does'nt seem to be many takers at the moment.Just Our two cars on a stand would look a bit sad. 😃

I'd be happy to put my car in the stand to :D

For us to book a stand at Ford Fair, we need people to commit to buy tickets priced between £17 and £18 (not confirmed yet) You would need to buy them from ourselfs to get on the club stand. If we cannot get people to put their names down, then FOC will not be going.

We need to buy tickets in adance from Ford fair, hence why we need people to confirm they want to go before we spend the money.

Please also note, the ticket prices are per person, and not per car. So if you have a mate who wants to come along, they will need to buy their ticket on the day, or from the Ford fair website at full price.

Ok. Put me me on the list.

Mike Smith . 😁

I will see if I can twist my bros arm into taking his focus RS.