Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Spoiler Ebay

V1M4L

Hey,

I've seen a Zetec S spoiler on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Becquet-Aileron-Ford-Fiesta-2008-up-/310289105686?pt=FR_JG_Auto_Tuning&hash=item483eac0316

£79.23..Plus Delivery...

Wanted to know if anyone has bought from this company before? They based in poland...have got quite good feedback....but is that too cheap to be true?

Thanks in advance :)

hey, i bought one for my focus a while ago from the exact company and it came safe n sound, primed and etc but it was a little mishaped, i asked questions as you can imagine and all i got back was in the small print basically is a part that says some parts may need trimming or cutting etc and modeling to the car to fit perfect/flush etc

so if your good with fibreglass then go for it! if not i'd go to ford, pay that little bit more for the proper solid motor plastic (forget its true name) but it laughs in the face of fibreglass! fibreglass is awful! (trust me i used it many a times on racing cars and my friends track bike! the stuff is nasty, good if your cool with it being damaged time and time again)

hope someway or another this has helped

The general consensus is that Polish fibreglass parts are not much cop.

You're better off buying an original part if you can find it.

Fibreglass, as Anthony says, tends to be a pig to work if you're not used to it and the panels/spoilers etc. tend to be badly misshapen and warped.

Definitely worth paying a bit more for original plastic parts.

Oh :¦ seems more hassle then its worth... good job I kept the mouse pointer away from the 'buy it now'button then. As both of you have said...think ill either go ford or keep an eye out on eBay for an original.

Just purchased a spoiler...£140 in total from eBay....isn't brand new but is in the colour of my car..colorado red :) Is it just a straight swap with the existing 1? Also, is it worth buying the side skirts? They on at £170 or best offer?

Thanks

Also, is it worth buying the side skirts? They on at £170 or best offer?

In my opinion a ZS is incomplete without them!

ye I've noticed a few ZS's without the sideskirts recently and they just don't look the same. What do you think about the price? They same colour as my car so would jus need sticking on.

ye I've noticed a few ZS's without the sideskirts recently and they just don't look the same. What do you think about the price? They same colour as my car so would jus need sticking on.

That's a bargain then. I usually see them around £200.

Any idea why some come with the ss's and some without?

Any idea why some come with the ss's and some without?

When it first came out it was an optional extra. Nowadays it's standard.

When it first came out it was an optional extra. Nowadays it's standard.

just purchased them for £150. How much should I be looking to pay to have them fitted or can I do it myself?