Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trip Computer

MeganeCC

My mum's go a 08 fiesta zetec blue.

Is there anyway to reset trip computer??, or is it only the trip mileage you can set back to zero.

I own a renault megane, and on that trip computer you can reset all.

Mum would like to see what mpg she's getting since she bought it, but at the moment it's going to be on the mileage up until now.

My mum's go a 08 fiesta zetec blue.

Is there anyway to reset trip computer??, or is it only the trip mileage you can set back to zero.

I own a renault megane, and on that trip computer you can reset all.

Mum would like to see what mpg she's getting since she bought it, but at the moment it's going to be on the mileage up until now.

You should be able to reset it all except the total milage by selecting the one you want or selecting each in turn and holding down the button on the stalk until it beeps and you get 2 hyphons _ _ like that and it will reset the one you have picked to zero, but i think this can only be done when the ignition is on, also the milage computor is pretty good I have an 08 14i zetec climate 5 door and mine regularly returns between 46 and 51 to the gallon and thats a petrol the fuel computor is about 1 to 2 mpg out from my math calculations ...or the other way round........ but still i think its pretty good.

Also you may want to check out the power door locks most of us women open the door and put our handbags on the passenger seat, then get into the car, if you unlock all the doors at once, while you are getting into your car especially if your mum is wearing a skirt and heels, and someone opens the passenger door and grabs your bag, you cant run after them. So you can set the doors to unlock ONLY the driver door with one push of the button and the passenger doors stay locked, and unlock all the doors if you push the button twice,on the ignition key,all adjustments are done with the computor check the driver manual ,,if you cant find it get back to me and ill look it up for you, best of luck...(if i have read your post correctly..............hope that helps

Kristal ;)

( Not as big as a 747 but much easier to park )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club