Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Tattoos

Gemma1984

I thought I'd change the tone a bit I'm thinking on getting my 4th tattoo but want something different and thought I'd ask for suggestions plus it's a good topic for banter :-) xx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gemma1984

• Lenny

• Stoney871

• jeebowhite

I thought I'd change the tone a bit I'm thinking on getting my 4th tattoo but want something different and thought I'd ask for suggestions plus it's a good topic for banter :-) xx

ive also got 3 on my left arm and i need to get a fourth one too but im undecided as to where to put it lol

ive got my first daughters name down my left arm on the inside from my elbow to my wrist,

second daughter now so under preissure to get her name too lol

what tatoos have you got?

Image2054.jpg

Image2039.jpg

I'm not as clever as to get the pics on lol I've got top of my right arm a little pic I did bored at school thought it would be a cool tattoo left shoulder my first daughters name with flowers n hearts and base of my spine a skull xx

Please don't what DaveD? X

I'm not as clever as to get the pics on lol I've got top of my right arm a little pic I did bored at school thought it would be a cool tattoo left shoulder my first daughters name with flowers n hearts and base of my spine a skull xx

Nice, they are adictive too though,

inside of the upper arm kills when they are doing the shading, ive had the top one for eight years then the tribal band ive had for six years and then the name i got it done almost five years ago.

are you planning to go for a large tatoo ?

long flowers like lillys look good from the hip up the side to the under arm, but at the end of the day its your own individuality and personal taste because its on you for life. i dont regret any of mine because i put alot of thought in to it and i thought about the first one for a year befor i had it done, some people rush in to it and end up getting it covored by a bigger one to hide the first.

It will have to be a med sized one I get due to work I have to have mine covered :-( they are addictive right enough I'm not a girly girl don't really do flowers but I love orchids xx

Please dont.

icon_smile_nutkick.gif please respect other peoples interests in the ''General Topic'' section of the forum,

each thread has a title if you dont like the title dont click on the thread mate.

but at the end of the day each to their own interests and we are entitled to share them.

Omg Lenny love your wee mannys soo funny xx

You are much too pretty to have a tattoo Gemma. Dont do it young lady.

It will have to be a med sized one I get due to work I have to have mine covered :-( they are addictive right enough I'm not a girly girl don't really do flowers but I love orchids xx

have you gone to the local tatoo place to have a look at what is available?

Omg Lenny love your wee mannys soo funny xx

hatoff.gif thank_you.gif dancing_cat.gif

Obviously you didn't read my first post properly where it says I have 3 already and further to that they have to be hidden as in my job I'm respected so I think maybe you should read properly before typing or buy some glasses,, and further more tattoos are beautiful things some tell story's and it is art work that can be carried around and not just put on a wall each to there own

I like mine to be designed and different I don't like ones you can pick out of a book I like personal touches if you get me xx

I like mine to be designed and different I don't like ones you can pick out of a book I like personal touches if you get me xx

i know what you mean,

i picked my first one from a book but it was what grabed my interest and i really like it, before i saw it i wasnt really interested in getting a tattoo at all and im not in to goth music or any type of sci-fi but i just liked the design of it.

but the band around my arm i got designed, it goes the whole way around which i was sorry had requested when it came to the shading of it lol burned like hell on the inside of the arm,

perhaps if you bring in some pictures from google images or magzines of various types of Orchids they may be able to make somthing up to your liking,

Ideally I'd like to get one done out of Scotland to add to the memories of getting them done so when I'm old and wrinkled I have story's to tell about where I got it etc makes it more fun, that way lol I did have the suggestion of a bar of chocolate tattoo since I'm addicted big time to chocolate but I think that may be a step too far but original at the same time xx

Ideally I'd like to get one done out of Scotland to add to the memories of getting them done so when I'm old and wrinkled I have story's to tell about where I got it etc makes it more fun, that way lol I did have the suggestion of a bar of chocolate tattoo since I'm addicted big time to chocolate but I think that may be a step too far but original at the same time xx

yes i got all of mine done in the same place and even though i had to travel an hour to get the last one done i would still go back their again because i know they are good and i feel better going back to the same place for the same reasons that i will be able to say i got them done in one place rather than a string of different ones

i swore i was going to get a tatoo of the bacardi bat logo on my arm once lol but thankfully i didnt, because the way things have gone with the law, i would probably have to get ''remember to drink responsibly'' tatoo'ed underneath the logo lmao

a chocolate bar would be a bit far, but you could get the nestle logo with orchids coming out of it lol

could do some nice designs with smarties too

Lol smarties come in nice colours pmsl the place I got my first two done went bust and where I got my third one done the guy is now into drugs so I'd rather let myntwomyear old tattoo me than someone off there face!!! So I'm not sure where to go for one now xx

Lol smarties come in nice colours pmsl the place I got my first two done went bust and where I got my third one done the guy is now into drugs so I'd rather let my two year old tattoo me than someone off there face!!! So I'm not sure where to go for one now xx

totally agree,

and the chances of the place being sterile would be slim too,

im sure you will find a respectable place to have it done though,

I have four tattoos at the moment.

First one was my blood group on the top of my arm (a military thing), second one is a dragon on my right forearm, third is a wolf on left bicep and 5 ace cards(dead man's hand) on my left shoulder.

All have meaning and apart from the cards one i'll happily tell anyone what they symbolise (the cards meaning is something i share with no-one - sorry).

I have been tempted to have another one as the last one was done way back in 1999, so i'm well overdue one.

Everything seems so same same nowadays though, so i'll be agonising as to what to get.

I always swore never to have names of partners on me, childrens names would of been fine but as the wifey is unable due to cancer that situation will never happen :(.

I suppose i'm open to design ideas too then.....

Aww that's not good stoney :-( I was told after my first child due to complications I wouldn't manage to carry full term but I was glad I had one then got a surprise when I fell pregnant 5 years later and was forever at hospital getting checks and scans etc !Removed! things happen to good ppl :-(, get a Scotland flag lol xx

With me, the wife and three dogs the house is never quiet though.

Lol I'll bet, I'm considering a memorial tattoo 4 members of my family that I miss dearly died of cancer so was gonna do like a mix up of fav things I.e my gran was orchids my little cousin was sunshine Granda was whiskey and close friend who i count as family was rain in hot weather xx

I firmly believe in tattoos having meaning rather than just a blob on your skin.

Yeah and to be well thought on it is there for life after all, so do you enjoy being an officer of the law ? I'd just like to play with the siren handcuffs and flashing lights lol xx