Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Tattoos

Gemma1984

Haha you pair of show offs xx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gemma1984

• Lenny

• Stoney871

• jeebowhite

Haha you pair of show offs xx

ymca.gif

Lol I'll bet, I'm considering a memorial tattoo 4 members of my family that I miss dearly died of cancer so was gonna do like a mix up of fav things I.e my gran was orchids my little cousin was sunshine Granda was whiskey and close friend who i count as family was rain in hot weather xx

You have some lovely ideas there hun. If you are willing to drive a little way I am sure you could find a decent tattoo artist that could put all your ideas together into a nice piece. I went all the way to America for one of my tattoos and it really is worth finding the right artist. There are artists in the UK that I would love to be tattoed by, just lack of funds stopping me. But as you are over there already do a little research and I am sure you can find someone for the job!

I am lucky that we now have a really good tattoo artist here that has a designer in the shop who can put together almost anything you want, how you want which is what I have done with my main back piece. It's exactly what I wanted and no one else will have anything the same!

I've always wanted to get a tattoo in memorial for my dad but i've never had the guts to get one done. And it's trying to think/choose something that i really like!

Did you get your previous tattoos done in Aberdeen? My sisters going down to Edinburgh to get orchids (i think) on her back to cover up a previous tattoo on the back of her shoulder. She normally goes to Richard's but seen as he's always busy and its first come first serve she doesn't want to sit and wait for hours!

Got all mine done in Aberdeen two at alatomba and one at kevs ink house my bro goes to Richards he has full sleeve plus other randoms he highly recommends richards but I don't have the time to wait being a busy mum of two plus working xx

I seem to have missed the entire thread, as I have not been on in some time, however, I have to say, I wonder if Dave's comment on page one of "please dont" was more aimed at what Lenny was showing off in his photgraph, as opposed to the topic itself? Since Lenny did show a little bit of chest along with his tatoo's...

My advice with tatoos - dont get one you will regret - everyone wants a tattoo with Boris' face on it when they are drunk, but dont really want to have to explain to their granchildren the story behind it :P

... That is all :P

Maybe try Rebel Ink. I know a few people that have been there and had no problems. And you can also book an appointment so you don't have to wait around :)

I seem to have missed the entire thread, as I have not been on in some time, however, I have to say, I wonder if Dave's comment on page one of "please dont" was more aimed at what Lenny was showing off in his photgraph, as opposed to the topic itself? Since Lenny did show a little bit of chest along with his tatoo's...

My advice with tatoos - dont get one you will regret - everyone wants a tattoo with Boris' face on it when they are drunk, but dont really want to have to explain to their granchildren the story behind it :P

... That is all :P

Hi Jeebo mate,

i uploaded the pictures to the post after i wrote it so daves message was on their before i added the images. and since the topic was about tatoos i thought it easier to show an actual picture of them instead of attempting to describe them lol i can mosiaque my nipple out of the photo if you deem it large enough to be classed as a tit :lol: its hard to take a picture of your arm without catching some of your body in the picture lol im not going to chop my arm off and set it on the table just for a picture lol

and any tatoo place i have ever been to will not tatoo you if you even smell of alcohol.

Now now children :-P play nice. Might look into that Ashleigh was thinking on getting one next time I'm in Wales tbh xx

Hi Jeebo mate,

i uploaded the pictures to the post after i wrote it so daves message was on their before i added the images. and since the topic was about tatoos i thought it easier to show an actual picture of them instead of attempting to describe them lol i can mosiaque my nipple out of the photo if you deem it large enough to be classed as a tit :lol: its hard to take a picture of your arm without catching some of your body in the picture lol im not going to chop my arm off and set it on the table just for a picture lol

and any tatoo place i have ever been to will not tatoo you if you even smell of alcohol.

lol, I take back my defence then, I mean if you were sticking pictures of your partially naked body on, I could fully understand the "oh no" (I certainly wouldnt want to subject anyone to mine!) as for the tattoo, I thought it was a bit excessive to ask you to chop your arm off, so didnt go down that line ;) :P

You know i'm only pulling your chain Lenny! ;)

as for the alcohol and parlours, its smething that unfortunately has taken a while to catch up with us, but they do have sense here. On the other hand, America...

lol, I take back my defence then, I mean if you were sticking pictures of your partially naked body on, I could fully understand the "oh no" (I certainly wouldnt want to subject anyone to mine!) as for the tattoo, I thought it was a bit excessive to ask you to chop your arm off, so didnt go down that line ;) :P

You know i'm only pulling your chain Lenny! ;)

as for the alcohol and parlours, its something that unfortunately has taken a while to catch up with us, but they do have sense here. On the other hand, America...

I know mate, I’m just having a laugh too

i was joking about putting my arm on the table because anything that i take a picture of for uploading on the forum, i sit it on the kitchen table and take a picture of it, that’s if it’s not attached to the car lol and I’ve only had a drink since Christmas lol

also tattoos are very common these days but i won’t be getting the ford logo printed on me anytime soon lmao.

also tattoos are very common these days but i won’t be getting the ford logo printed on me anytime soon lmao.

I googled this after reading your post, and I can't believe how many people have actually got the Ford logo as a tattoo :o

lmfao that is pretty weird! I couldnt get a tatoo of Ford or any other car on my arm. I mean, if you were to go get a merc tatoo, you would probably pay the same price as would cost you for a car, and it would regularly need to be maintained and repainted.

At least for those with a Ford tatoo, they will just need to give it a spit shine and pay £1000 to ford on its 6th anniversary, or if they go for the petrol variant, they just need the spit shine! :D

As for Lenny, I look forward to seeing you chop your arm off, put it on the kitchen table and take a photo of your new found Ford tatoo :P - just please, no more gentleman !Removed! :P

... you may make some people jealous... not me of course...*

*bleedin lenny razar fazar....

Hi guys back after a few hiccups did ya all miss me? Xx

Hi guys back after a few hiccups did ya all miss me? Xx

Badly, cried myself to sleep this morning. ;)

Actually I hadn't noticed. :P

Cheers stoney lol how long do you get for murder and is there Internet in jail? Xx

Cheers stoney lol how long do you get for murder and is there Internet in jail? Xx

Mandatory life sentence which nowadays seems to be 6 months and a fine. :(

Who are you planning to top? Not me I hope. ;)

My kids if she doesn't go to sleep since I got called in to work at 5 am and not rested same yesterday and it was my b/day :-( xx

Sorry to hear that.

Belated happy birthday anyway.

Thanks stoney :-) xx