Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen

FFT

My car was stolen evening of the 30th morning of the 31st from the front of my house, amazingly there is no evidence of any breakage, why and how did they do this. for your info the cars reg is or was LS60 DVZ Ford fiesta titanium 1.4

Gutted for you mate. It does appear that Fiesta's are a favoutite at the moment and the scum bags have found a way to get into them quite easily using a cordless drill. Its been discussed a lot recently as another member had his Metal stolen and another caught the thieves in the process. He was able to provide a description of what they did to get in.

Hope it turns out ok for you.

That's shocking that is sorry to hear :-( I got a tracker put into my focus 06 plate when I had it and considering the same for new car xx

Trackers are a great idea.

You are far more likely to get your car back if it gets pinched and your insurance can work out cheaper too.

I saved £70 on my insurance having one fitted I would also like to to get the mini cameras inside my new car as the more you do to protect your car the cheaper it is for insurance mine sits in my driveway xx

I have cameras watching my car outside the house as I've had vengeful scumbags vandalise previous cars.

It's easy to make enemies in my line of work.

Ooh not good xx

The local hoods know i'm a fair man now and are pretty cool with me.

Especially when i'm walking the big dog of the bunch.

She bites on command which is useful.

The brood.-

Jake - ex drug dog (retired early due to duff hips so he's the pet of the three) - (Border Collie)

HPIM0034.jpg

Willow - current general duty/tracking dog (with her second litter) Belgian Shepherd - (Malinois)

Willowbrood2.png

Jed - my AES dual purpose dog (drugs and firearms/explosives search) - (Springer Spaniel)

jed23.jpg

Aww stoney I want one beuatiful looking dogs :-) xx

i reckon this CCTV system is well worth every penny,

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

very easy to hook it up and the control box with all the recordings stored on it can be hidden in the attic of the house,

then run a coaxial cable from the DVR box to the splitter that is currently in the attic for the TV’s in the house,

this way you can tune the cctv signal in to all the TV’s in the house for example on channel 9 so you can view it on any TV in the house while it is recording 24/7 for a duration of 2 months before it records over itself again, and in the event of you needing the evidence you can unplug the system from the attic and bring it to the cops, but the added advantage of storing it up their is,

if someone breaks in to the house they will get it hard to find the DVR that they are recorded on and cant destroy the evidence.

I’ve got one of these kits on my shopping list since 3 weeks ago when the next door neighbour’s car window got smashed in, by a schooligan who lives in the next estate and wanted to try out the break glass hammer that he stole from the back of the school bus.

but id prefer that to happen rather than them scratching the body work because a window can be replaced and all is good,

but if it was a scratch on the bodywork there would always be a visible trace of overspray etc.

but if anyone ever touches my car they will be 6 ft in the ground and I will be locked up for manslaughter,

but since I’ve said that now then i would probably be done for pre meditated murder instead because I know I would kill them before it happened lol

Aww stoney I want one beuatiful looking dogs :-) xx

She's had 2 litters of 9 so far and all but 2 of them have been introduced to the Police Dog training system.

Willow is actually a M.O.D sourced dog and the deal was that we would produce two litters for their in house breeding programme in exchange for training facilities and a good strong supply of dogs to replace our German Shepherd dogs on a rolling basis.

They are not as big as GSD but are very fast and strong.

Look at this video to see what i mean-

http://youtu.be/LbD3qzMcJxA

i reckon this CCTV system is well worth evey penny,

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

very easy to hook it up and the control box with all the recordings stored on it can be hidden in the attic of the house,

then run a coaxil cable from the DVR box to the splitter that is currently in the attic for the tv's in the house,

this way you can tune the cctv signal in to all the tv's in the house for example on channel 9 so you can view it on any tv in the house while it is recording 24/7 for a duration of 2 months before it records over itself again, and in the event of you needing the evidence you can unplug the system from the attic and bring it to the cops, but the added advantage of storing it up their is,

if someone breaks in to the house they will get it hard to find the DVR that they are recorded on and cant destroy the evidence.

ive got one of these kits on my shopping list since 3 weeks ago when the next door neighbours car window got smashed in, by a schooligan who lives in the next estate and wanted to try out the break glass hammer that he stole from the back of the school bus.

but id prefer that to happen rather than them scratching the body work because a window can be replaced and all is good,

but if it was a scratch on the bodywork their would always be a visible trace of overspray etc.

but if anyone ever touches my car they will be 6 ft in the ground and ill be locked up for manslaughter,

but since ive said that now then i would probably be done for pre medatated murder instead because i know i would kill them before it happened lol

I have a DVR hidden in the house with 2 external cameras and 4 internal.

The unit has the ability to archive video by disc or USB stick and also links to my Wi-Fi printer for stills and motion sensor data.

I can also access the system via any web linked device so i can check video and live feed and control cameras anywhere i have an internet connection.

It cost me a few quid but is well worth it.

Its alright to have that sort of device in your house, and better still if you have any sort of house with driveway, I am thinking of getting a cctv kit for the car, one that I can just park up near my house and get the data wirelessly transferred from the road outside, to my network. I would love to have that sort of security, a camera pointing at the road for accidents, and one pointing at the inside in case some goon decides to jump in. Hopefully the pictures will be uploaded to my wifi before he disappears!

Having said that, I still have to find such a device as well as hoping that my car doesnt actually get nabbed :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club