Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O2 Sensor Broken?

suddste

Hello,

I've been trying to find whats causing my lack of power issue for a while now., I was told to look at the o2 sensor readings but I dont know whats right and whats wrong. I think I may have found that one of the o2 sensors is hardly reading at all but I dont know if my focus has two o2 sensors or not. I have supplied a pic of readings connected to my OBD port. If it turns out my car has two sensors, then I beleive the 2nd (straight line reading) is wrong?

Could it be this sensor thats causing my lack of powerr, and if it is, is it easy/cheap to change?

post-17692-0-72521400-1338643588_thumb.j

hi if yours is a 1998 to 2005 it should have two one before the cat and one after the cat need two have a good look

i dont no about the later petrol ones

hi if yours is a 1998 to 2005 it should have two one before the cat and one after the cat need two have a good look

i dont no about the later petrol ones

thats correct, mine is a 2004 mk1.5

Mine is a 1998 to 2005 and only has 1 before cat, the other hole is blocked off, and no wiring for it

then theres are two look over the back of the engine bay you will see the frist one there it in the down pipe the second one is under the car

just after the cat hope this helps

then theres are two look over the back of the engine bay you will see the frist one there it in the down pipe the second one is under the car

just after the cat hope this helps

thanks, but do you know if the pic looks right for o2 sensors? I thought they should be both alternating like the one on the left

someone should be along that can tell you that just post the picture

again your better waiting till the evening more members on line

someone should be along that can tell you that just post the picture

again your better waiting till the evening more members on line

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club