Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav In Mondeo Mk4

Stelyn

Hi every one I have a mondeo mk4 2007 with sat nav but the disk has been damaged some how and need to find a new one I've phoned the ford dealer and they want £293+vat for a disk no way so I'm hoping someone on here may have a copy for sale or I can come and take a copy to make sure it is that what don't work

Thanks Steve

I'n not sure if the discs can be copied, but it may be worth a look through eBay to see if there are any suitable discs available.

Hi I managed to get my ford dealer to get a 2011 update disc from teleatlas for £165. Whilst it was still overpriced they had originally quoted £400 to get a new one, but unfortunately the system still would not work so I cannot tell you how good the new DVD is. I'm still waiting for the whole unit to be overhauled and Ford to accept liabilty for a problem that has plaqued my sat nav since I bought the car from Ford Direct in 2010.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club