Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Tip/trim

AR-Fiesta

does anyone know if there is any good exhaust tips that would fit a 12 plate fiesta style, had a look at my exhaust and it seems to face down, so i guess i won't be able to get one ?

You can't get a tip unless they make one that has like a u-bend in it. Never seen it though. I had the same problem with first Fiesta (57 plate) I had to go and get a back box professionally fitted. It cost £130 so it's more than what a tip would cost but well worth it as you get the sporty noise to go with looks. Depending on the style you get it can also come under Neath the bumper (I didn't want to cut through the bumper, when I sold the car I removed the backbox and put the standard one back in).

Hope this helps

does anyone know if there is any good exhaust tips that would fit a 12 plate fiesta style, had a look at my exhaust and it seems to face down, so i guess i won't be able to get one ?

Hi Andrew,

I had the same problem with my Zetec S Focus a while back. Like you said it`s a down pipe.

I went to Longlife Exhausts and they cut the ends off welded a straight pipe on with twin chrome ends . £60 all in.

Just google LONGLIFE EXHAUSTS and you will find the nearest franchise in your area.

Hope this helps.

you can get trims that fit the 'droopy' style pipes. Have a browse through eBay, there are loads on there.

thanks for the help, i don't have a lot of money to spend because i have just bought my new alloys, the above one would be good, will the above link fit the fiesta ok do you think ?

Cheers

The easiest way to do it is to cut the pipe just before the bend and then you can fit any trim to it you like (as long as size is ok). I did this on my old 206 and it worked very well.

How does the exhaust on the 134ps model compare? Is it a completely different pipe from the back box onwards?

Do you mean the exit pipes? Its a dual exit from the box with chrome ends and thr valance is modified to accomodate it.

Do you mean the exit pipes? Its a dual exit from the box with chrome ends and thr valance is modified to accomodate it.

I do indeed, the 120ps model has a dual exit from the box too but that also curves down. So are the pipes from your box straight then? If so it must be a completely different part.

do you think this would fit the fiesta ?

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_2891wt_1189

I haven't checked recently, but itsn't the curve in your exhaust 90 degrees? Looking at the picture it would seem it only fits a 45 degree angle but I may be completely wrong on this (it does say afterall that it fits all downward facing pipes)

I do indeed, the 120ps model has a dual exit from the box too but that also curves down. So are the pipes from your box straight then? If so it must be a completely different part.

I haven't checked recently, but itsn't the curve in your exhaust 90 degrees? Looking at the picture it would seem it only fits a 45 degree angle but I may be completely wrong on this (it does say afterall that it fits all downward facing pipes)

Yer i would give that a go.

And yes the pipes that come out of a 134 are straight.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bring an old thread back up but as anyone found a Tip/Trim that fits ?

Thanks

Stu

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club