Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Lights

sambooka

I like the look of having tinted/smoked rear lights and have spotted these

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170838370435&index=10&nav=SEARCH&nid=29145479479

But am unsure about the legality of them I know it says they have the E mark on but they will because they are tinted standard lights also is this a good price or is it cheaper to have it done myself

As long as the light transmission is equal to a standard fitting and the E mark is in regards to the current status of the lights rather than the fact that the uncoated lights were OEM parts then they will be road legal.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170838370435&index=10&nav=SEARCH&nid=29145479479

But am unsure about the legality of them I know it says they have the E mark on but they will because they are tinted standard lights also is this a good price or is it cheaper to have it done myself

I've just purchased some at half that price...from a different seller, so I'd wait if I was u.

I'm still waiting for mine, should have them by friday. will post a pic once they fitted.

I've just purchased some at half that price...from a different seller, so I'd wait if I was u.

I'm still waiting for mine, should have them by friday. will post a pic once they fitted.

Thanks for all the advise and I will wait to see if any cheaper ones come on and do you think it would it be cheaper just to have mine smoked/tinted

I have also the rear lights from Dectane in smoke.

And i haven't any Problems with this lights.

I have also the rear lights from Dectane in smoke.

And i haven't any Problems with this lights.

Well looking at tatos they have a smoked plastic cover which is not shown in dectane pics of them or is that something he's added

The ones you originally posted have no red reflector so they would fail an MOT, might get pulled but it's unlikely. I think the standard lights look good or the standard ones with the indicator/reverse bulb area tinted. Think aftermarket tinted lights look a bit boy racer and are more suited on an older car than an MK7.

The ones you originally posted have no red reflector so they would fail an MOT, might get pulled but it's unlikely. I think the standard lights look good or the standard ones with the indicator/reverse bulb area tinted. Think aftermarket tinted lights look a bit boy racer and are more suited on an older car than an MK7.

Think you are right and I think the money will be better spent on a new set of alloys or suspension

I've just asked for a refund for the 1's I purchased...don't want to risk it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club