Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Month Courtesy Check...

alfie t

My car is coming up to three months old and the ford dealer I bought it from said I could take it in at three months for a free check,I did this with my previous cars but was wondering if other people bothered,is there any point?my cars running fine at the moment,I would be interested to see how popular these checks are...

ive never bothered. Cars always been fine.

I have been asked to take our Ka in for them to check it over. As I am now retired it will give me something to do. I think its got something to do with Fords customer care check list, something to tick off for dealer Brownie points.

Thank's for Both you're replies,I might just wait to see if they contact me and make decision then,it just is a little inconvenient to make time to take it,but on other hand if there checking for any leaks or anything you haven't noticed it might be worth the time...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club