Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Diffuser Mk7

V1M4L

hey, expecting arrival of my diffuser tomorrow, could anyone tell me if its just a straight swap? If not, what do I have to do?

Thanks

I take it you're removing the standard one and replacing with a Zetec-S? If so they standard one should just unclip.

The Zetec-S normally has 2 rivets underneath, suppose it's up to you if you choose to install them. Do you have the rear bumper corner pieces too?

I take it you're removing the standard one and replacing with a Zetec-S? If so they standard one should just unclip.

The Zetec-S normally has 2 rivets underneath, suppose it's up to you if you choose to install them. Do you have the rear bumper corner pieces too?

yep, replacing zetec for zetec s 1 and yes I've got the corner pieces aswell..need to get them sprayed to my car colour though as they are currently black.

I've recently added the Zetec-S spoiler, diffusser & corner pieces (& also the top spoiler!) on my Mk7 Titanium but I've had it all sprayed to match the body colour, Metalic panther black & tbh I think it looks great and really finishes off the back end as ford should have done imo.

It wasn't partularly difficult although it takes a while to get the holes for the corner pieces correct.

If I can figure out how to upload photos I will do asap.

I've recently added the Zetec-S spoiler, diffusser & corner pieces (& also the top spoiler!) on my Mk7 Titanium but I've had it all sprayed to match the body colour, Metalic panther black & tbh I think it looks great and really finishes off the back end as ford should have done imo.

It wasn't partularly difficult although it takes a while to get the holes for the corner pieces correct.

If I can figure out how to upload photos I will do asap.

Holes? What holes? :/ I thought you would stick them on with the body panel glue you can get? I'm going to give to a body repair shop anyway. The side pieces are black so just need to get them sprayed. The spoiler is already Colorado red so that will go straight on once I've received it.

The corners have locator lugs that need holes and are secured behind the bumper. Effectively the whole bumper has to come off, not a difficult job at all, & then the corners are put on. I guess the could also glue them on but I bought mine via eBay & had them all sprayed up (brother in the trade helps!).

The diffuser looks so much better sprayed to match the bodywork!

The corners have locator lugs that need holes and are secured behind the bumper. Effectively the whole bumper has to come off, not a difficult job at all, & then the corners are put on. I guess the could also glue them on but I bought mine via ebay & had them all sprayed up (brother in the trade helps!).

The diffuser looks so much better sprayed to match the bodywork!

Think mine will look silly if it was Colorado red..lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club