Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want A Focus Rs :')

Marcr1

Whoops, stupid phone :P ill delete the repeat one later

I think I just had a crisis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. Was she 20 when she wrote the corsa off? I'll probably get shot down here but I do believe that you should be limited to a 1.4 until you're 20. Everyone has their moments when they think they're king of the road when you're young and if you have a rich mummy's boy / girl in a 2.0 turbo or whatever at the age of 18-20 they're going to think they're the bees knees and seriously hurt someone flying down roads with not enough driving experience.

Yeah i think so, as she got the RS for her 21st before christmas! Darn right, ive got a 1.6 and still under 20! :angry: Nah just kidding, i know what you mean but even those going about in 1.2/1.4's still think they're the boyos! Thankfully my head is screwed on and i personally know the consequences of dangerous driving after my cousin (which was the passenger) died in a road crash.

Also I ditto stoney, that's stunning in red!! If that's anything what the new rs Is going to look like then I'd best start saving the pennies. I want one :D

It is a great looking car and i love the red! As for the new RS i hope it is and I bet my insurance would cost just as much as my car though! :(

Sorry to hear that, you are right a lot of it is down to character, it annoys me when you see badman driving round in their banger of a car ragging the nuts off it, showing off to the lads etc then you know one day they're going to get it wrong and then people get hurt. I know mistakes happen and crashes do - they can't be avoided if you don't treat the road like a race track. Not to mention the impact it has on everyone else's insurance

Sorry to hear that, you are right a lot of it is down to character, it annoys me when you see badman driving round in their banger of a car ragging the nuts off it, showing off to the lads etc then you know one day they're going to get it wrong and then people get hurt. I know mistakes happen and crashes do - they can't be avoided if you don't treat the road like a race track. Not to mention the impact it has on everyone else's insurance

Yep, half of them barely know how to drive properly but still get to pass their tests! You just have to laugh at some of them or call them rude names.. or blast your horn at them!

We've had four 17-18 year olds die over the last two months up here most due to driver error and one with wet roads. Better hope that after those accidents people will learn to drive with more care!

Is it wrong that a girl near me who's about 20/21 crashed her Corsa VXR (first car) before christmas and for her birthday got a new green Focus RS? Why would you give your kid that much power for their first cars? I mean I know if you can afford it why not but i'm surprised my mum even let me get my zetec s!

That red focus RS looks so nice

I would really love to own one! man maybe after I graduate from college. 2years left!

From where do you guys get your rally stripes? do you get it from a localshop or online ? and is it really hard to install by your self? I have never purchased one.

Mine came as standard on the car, it's to do with the model but yeah I think that link above sells them I'm pretty sure. I imagine they'd be a nightmare to do as you need to keep them straight and not get bubbles in them

Mine came as standard on the car, it's to do with the model but yeah I think that link above sells them I'm pretty sure. I imagine they'd be a nightmare to do as you need to keep them straight and not get bubbles in them

Yeah! that's what hesitates me. I have found those 2 links, both selling stripes for the 2012 Sedan version. The eBay photo looks pretty solid. I liked it. The price is kinda high though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-up-Ford-Focus-Sedan-Rally-Style-Over-Top-Stripe-Kit-precut-MotorINK-2012-/310371367750?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4843933b46&vxp=mtr#ht_1819wt_986

http://www.rjwmotorsports.com/p/2012-focus-racing-stripes

Salaams Mohammed, you might be able to get the strips from here:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

Thanks for the link Sal :). Sadly, nothing for the new MK3.

Mohammad, for the prices you are paying, I would get a graphics company to put them on. On another forum, I have seen a carbon roof/wing mirrors wrapped for £150!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club