Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Help Needed

Gemma1984

Can anyone help me how to get pics on here from my iPad? I've taken a few pics of my car and would like to put them up cheers folks xx

Upload via Photobucket mobile app and post the link as you would from a computer.

AFAIK there's no ability to post directly.

What's photo bucket? Xx

http://photobucket.com/

Free image hosting , upload your pictures or videos , use the link to add to a Forum to share the image or video

Still lost :-( cant I get one of you guys to do it for me :-S xx

Got pics onto photo bucket can't get them over on to here grr xx

Each picture you upload will have various link options for them.

Just copy the link that begins and ends with 'img' and paste it to the message on the forum.

It's cool changed my profile pic via fb lol that's side of mi new car xx

A big thank you to stoney :-) that's my car now up for viewing xx

Finally sussed it! Nice, i like the rims. Got anything in mind what your gonna change?

A big thank you to stoney :-) that's my car now up for viewing xx

Welcome as always ;)

Finally sussed it! Nice, i like the rims. Got anything in mind what your gonna change?

Not sure as yet I'm open for suggestion the plate is going once I get mine off retention would like to change bulbs I know it's small things but im open to ideas xx

Nice! Love the colour too, if I got an Astra It'd deffo be that grey, red or white!

Don't know how much you're willing to spend on the car but i would recommend the exterior pack, which is just extensions for the front bumper and side skirts etc. Would finish the car right off :)

I've to watch as I go over a hell of a lot of speed bumps for work and school there on the road of both :-S but if your willing to do it for me if I get them lol xx

haha, so you went to the dark side Gemma ;) how is the Astra in comparison with the Focus?

I did a write up on my Cee'd versus the Focus, it will be nice to get the opinion of an Astra owner as well

I've to watch as I go over a hell of a lot of speed bumps for work and school there on the road of both :-S but if your willing to do it for me if I get them lol xx

I think you'd manage with the bodykit on as the car doesn't look too low. The other halfs GSi just manages (and it's quite low), but scrapes his mudflaps! :blink: Haha, if only i knew how to to it! Probs just a whole load of bonding glue! :D haha

haha, so you went to the dark side Gemma ;) how is the Astra in comparison with the Focus?

I did a write up on my Cee'd versus the Focus, it will be nice to get the opinion of an Astra owner as well

Ughh.. I had a reply for this but as soon as i went to write it i forgot! :( I'll leave now and 'try' find my brain... :unsure:

Well so far (on week 3) owning the Astra is fab comfy to drive good on fuel and is spacious :-O no faults with it I've not had to take it back to dealers for anything where as I had a lot of problems with the focus the garage had it more than me so all in all good so far :-) xx

I think you'd manage with the bodykit on as the car doesn't look too low. The other halfs GSi just manages (and it's quite low), but scrapes his mudflaps! :blink: Haha, if only i knew how to to it! Probs just a whole load of bonding glue! :D haha

Sounds like a plan lol I'll have a think I like to be different if you get me gonna de-badge the Astra on back not sure about sxi as it will leave a gap on the doors I did think about putting some sort of tint in to back windows (keep sun off kids face more than doing it up) but gonna have a scan at s one pics see what jumps out at me lol xx