Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement Gater And Gear Knob

JAMI3D0DG3R89

I have a current stock gear knob and gaiter in my Fiesta 56 Plate Mk6 , it’s really annoying me as in the hot weather the tape under the top went so the silver panel has fallen off. I really want to get a Metal / Leather (or Leather Style) gear knob and Leather gaiter, I have seen on Ford Parts UK they do one for around £60 but I was wondering if anyone had any better suggestions as I would quite like to get a gaiter with blue sticking to match the interior of the car.

Let me know what you guys think the help would be much appreciated.

Jamie

I managed to order a new gater and new gear knob (not 100% on the gear knob) however I am still going to change them tonight has anyone one got instuctions on how to get this off and change it, I know the gear knob just unscrews but I am not sure how to remove the old gaiter and attach the new one, photo's would help but good instructions would be better that nothing.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club