Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Badboy Style Bonnet Advice

moy24

Hi i was just wondering what i can do to make the front of my 2006 focus look abit more agressive i was thinking of some kind of badboy bonnet. Does anyone have any ideas or views as im getting abit bored of how the front of my car looks its already a focus st replica so it got the st bumpers and everything but just getting bit bored of it. If anyone has a focus that looks agresive on the front then please upload pic on this post please thanks.

post-27208-0-06842500-1339868699_thumb.j

post-27208-0-26264300-1339868738_thumb.j

post-27208-0-95806000-1339868775_thumb.j

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moy24

• Stoney871

• Fozza

• Lenny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could make it a ST500 reproduction by adding stripes.

That would make it a bit more different.

st5005.jpg

st5004.jpg

st5002.jpg

st5003.jpg

You could make it a ST500 reproduction by adding stripes.

That would make it a bit more different.

st5005.jpg

st5004.jpg

st5002.jpg

st5003.jpg

I did think about that i love how this looks it has the little thin stripes too with the headlight browes i think if i done the strip rs green insted of silver it will look nice as the car is panther black. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-ST-lower-front-splitter-2005-2008-pre-facelift-/251086398139?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a75ea62bb

The ST 500 is so limited that it would certainly be an eye catcher to do a rep.

I haven't seen any rep ones before so the next step up from a boggo standard ST rep has a touch of individuality about it.

Whichever way you decide to go, i would be interested to see the finished article.

Please do post pics as, when and if you go ahead.

The ST 500 is so limited that it would certainly be an eye catcher to do a rep.

I haven't seen any rep ones before so the next step up from a boggo standard ST rep has a touch of individuality about it.

Whichever way you decide to go, i would be interested to see the finished article.

Please do post pics as, when and if you go ahead.

I will keep u informed if i do it and i will upload pic if and when its done.

How about an induction trumpet a.k.a induction hole. I think they look smart and gives the impression of power they could be fake or have a cold flow to your air filter, another option a debadged grill, they really give the car a mean or aggresive look, and possibly eyebrows for headlights they give a meaner look, just depends on your taste.

FOFOCUS2GRILL10.JPG&w=467&h=350&ei=BOPcT87iIpDI0AWuqsjmCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=421&vpy=151&dur=1454&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=92&ty=104&sig=110719165241805884523&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:73

eyefocus21.jpg&w=800&h=538&ei=cePcT-WJD4SX1AXYrajtCg&zoom=1

bonnet vents?

have u got pic of any vents u think might look good

How about an induction trumpet a.k.a induction hole. I think they look smart and gives the impression of power they could be fake or have a cold flow to your air filter, another option a debadged grill, they really give the car a mean or aggresive look, and possibly eyebrows for headlights they give a meaner look, just depends on your taste.

FOFOCUS2GRILL10.JPG&w=467&h=350&ei=BOPcT87iIpDI0AWuqsjmCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=421&vpy=151&dur=1454&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=92&ty=104&sig=110719165241805884523&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:73

eyefocus21.jpg&w=800&h=538&ei=cePcT-WJD4SX1AXYrajtCg&zoom=1

thanks for that i will 100% buy the eyebrows and piant them panther black same as the car and i will have a look at the grilles and see if there is anything i like. i will think about the induction pipe but i will keep eveyone inform of what i do with pic. I want to vinyl wrapp my car but its alot of money so i might not end up vinyl wrapping it.

I never used to like splitters that much but they have grown on me that one on eBay is a good price and doesn't look over the top so I would consider it definetly. Just be careful if you have lowered it.

As for wrap you could wrap your roof and inner bonnet with carbon fibre effect with it being black thats what I would do. but again depends on your taste that shouldn't cost too much and is not that difficult but make sure you have plenty of people say a minimum of 3 to help you do it if you would yourself.

I never used to like splitters that much but they have grown on me that one on ebay is a good price and doesn't look over the top so I would consider it definetly. Just be careful if you have lowered it.

As for wrap you could wrap your roof and inner bonnet with carbon fibre effect with it being black thats what I would do. but again depends on your taste that shouldn't cost too much and is not that difficult but make sure you have plenty of people say a minimum of 3 to help you do it if you would yourself.

i will be getting the splitter when i got the money and i was thing of the ott st500 stripe but in like a lime green going across the bonnet roof and down the side too i think that will look really good as the car is black when its cleaned it will stand out really good. Car will get lowered on Eibach 30mm when i can afford to get it

That will look really smart infact I do love using green and black. When you do it please send us a pic it will look spot on and it will be aggresive looking then.

That will look really smart infact I do love using green and black. When you do it please send us a pic it will look spot on and it will be aggresive looking then.

yes mate i will put pic up of the car befor and after here is a list of what i have planned to do:

* LIME GREEN ST500 OTT STIPES

* LIME GREEN AND BLACK FORD badge FROM COMPANY CALLED DOMEDBADGE WITH ST ON IT INSTEAD OF FORD

* LOWER THE CAR ON Eibach SPRINGS

* CHANGE THE alloys TO 18" POLISHED ST STYLE ONES(ONLY IF I CAN SELL MINES)

* TINT THE HEAD LIGHT

* PLAIN BLACK SUNSTRIP

* FRONT SPLITTER

Have alook at domedbadge website you can make your custom badges

oh how i would long for a st 500.....as for your replica mate i think it looks pretty sweet as it is rather subtle...would love to see someone make a twin headlight conversion tho think they sit well on most fords had them on my saff coss looked sweet just my newbie 2p worth

oh how i would long for a st 500.....as for your replica mate i think it looks pretty sweet as it is rather subtle...would love to see someone make a twin headlight conversion tho think they sit well on most fords had them on my saff coss looked sweet just my newbie 2p worth

Thanks mate and welcome its just that i had it for a while now and getting bit bored of how plain it looks so thought make it stand out and i think it will look more agressive to. I was first thinking of selling my replica bits and turning my car in to the face lift replica like eg 2009 model but its just to expensive so that idea is out of my head.

Thanks mate and welcome its just that i had it for a while now and getting bit bored of how plain it looks so thought make it stand out and i think it will look more agressive to. I was first thinking of selling my replica bits and turning my car in to the face lift replica like eg 2009 model but its just to expensive so that idea is out of my head.

thanks....damn i would have bought the parts for another on going project...good look with progress and keep us posted

thanks....damn i would have bought the parts for another on going project...good look with progress and keep us posted

sorry mate but if i ever do sell the st bodykit il let u no there orignal plastic ones not the fiberglass. I will keep everyone informed with pic when i start doing everything just waiting to get payed and then the fun begins. upload pic of ur car mate.

sorry mate but if i ever do sell the st bodykit il let u no there orignal plastic ones not the fiberglass. I will keep everyone informed with pic when i start doing everything just waiting to get payed and then the fun begins. upload pic of ur car mate.

great stuff thats....will do mate its the missus,s really im just the cleaner/weekend driver

The choice is yours, you can always see if they'll do them in different custom shades.

You can but ask.

i already found someone on eBay who does the stripes in lime green

Good effort, will be nice to see the finished project.

Good effort, will be nice to see the finished project.

Dont worry il put up pic when done and im thinking of buying st style alloys but the polished ones its just an idea

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club