Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Badges On Ebay

Stoney871

Nice find mate, I don't know if id have custom badges, Maybe 'Focus' On the back instead of ford but nice saved it.

Nice find mate, I don't know if id have custom badges, Maybe 'Focus' On the back instead of ford but nice saved it.

+1 ive purchased a Focus overlay from DMB for the rear that looks identical to the stock ford one but actually says focus lol cost me 7 pounds including postage, and ive fitted the badge brake light too so i think the two modifications go nicely togeather.

Image0788.jpg

Image1453.jpg

I think they look smart Lenny. On eBay I saw LED tail/stop lights to replace the halogen ones. You done that, is it easy removing the rear light cluster?

I think they look smart Lenny. On ebay I saw LED tail/stop lights to replace the halogen ones. You done that, is it easy removing the rear light cluster?

Hi mate,

thanks for the kind comments,

i have changed the indicator bulbs to the silvatec type ones but i have not changed the tail light bulbs,

i would like to change them to an led version but their are a few problems that need to be over come,

the LED Bulbs advertised on eBay say they are stop/tail which means they will work in both fitments but not as a stop and a tail in the one unit,

the second issue is:

leds operate at a lower voltage compared to the halogen so it would be very difficult to manufacture a single led bulb that emites a noticable difference in light between the brake and the tail light, and without the need to fit resistors to the tail light loom,

i think it is early days for this type of fitment to be plug and play like the cree q5 reverse bulbs are but they may be available before the end of the year,

as for the rear cluster, it is very easy to remove just two screws on the inner side towards the boot interior,

then pull the unit out towards the rear of the car,

Oh just seen this. Lenny thats exactly what i was thinking reference the overlay. Il have a look maybe.

The light mod behind it too is genius little mod. Your focus is really nice... Argh little jealous!

Oh just seen this. Lenny thats exactly what i was thinking reference the overlay. Il have a look maybe.

The light mod behind it too is genius little mod. Your focus is really nice... Argh little jealous!

thanks mate,

it has taken me almost two years to get my car to look like yours does coming from the production line at ford.

Thanks for the feedback re the trail lights. I'm sure I see them on your car as soon as they are available!

I am pretty sure they are just doing a middle man job... there is a site out there you can make the badge on yourself (I think I made a "Lenny ST" badge for lenny one day for the crack of it. I cant find the site, or the page on this forum with it, but I recall that you could get them for less than £8...

When I changed mine I was so impressed. It makes the car look sportier and stand out more. (it's blurry because of rubbish camera?

Before:

a9c94084.jpg

After:

cf62746c.jpg

And you can't beat good old custom badges!

d2791f78.jpg

dcc4918a.jpg

b1ba310d.jpg

I changed my rear lights clusters for the LED ones that were standard on the newer ST and RS.

I think they make such a huge difference to the look of the car. I took a few more photos so you can see below:

27d98775.jpg

17799b4c.jpg

72e78e62.jpg

Stoney, that might well be the site! perhaps they have suffered inflation since I last visited!

As for the bulbs, agreed entirely!

How much was it from the website compared to from eBay?

How much was it from the website compared to from ebay?

£10 for a custom badge.

£10 for a custom badge.

if anyone is looking for the rear badge that says focus with a blue background,

i bought mine from DMB for £7

The one I ordered is a rectangular silver union flag with writing on it.

:D what does the writing say??

''Effin Paddys'' :lol:

I'm sure my wife would love that. :D

Anyway not telling. It's a secret :P

• 2 weeks later...

Right, options for badges for the boot are-

Either Option 1

Untitled.jpg

Or Option 2

DSC_0093.jpg

Opinions welcomed.

Right, options for badges for the boot are-

Either Option 1

Untitled.jpg

I like this! The seller should get some Mountune badges made up :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club