Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine 2008 Fiesta 1.25

butty

can anyone help me please, took my fiesta to garage i bought from as still under warranty, because of Engine noise from cold for about a minute i thought to be tappetts the garage people are saying it possibly bore trouble , But it wont get any worse or better, surely this is not right shouldn't they put it right As it was not noisy when i bought the Car?

Any Help would be most grateful

tappet wear and bore wear are two entirely different ball games.

What sort of noise are we talking about

How many miles has this car done and has it always been maintained properly (5-30 oil is imperitive)

Jamie

tappet wear and bore wear are two entirely different ball games.

What sort of noise are we talking about

How many miles has this car done and has it always been maintained properly (5-30 oil is imperitive)

Jamie

Hi Jamie thankyou for replying, my car has done 17000 miles full service history just been serviced 2 weeks ago when i bought the car, I'm not sure what oil is in her? the noise i am talking about is a loud ticking noise sounds like Tappetts to me but I'm no mechanic, it is from the engine being cold, it last for about a minute then disappears,? just to let you know the noise started 2-3 days after i had bought the car i took it back to the garage for repair but they are telling it wont get any better or worse I think they are just trying to get out of repairing the car?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club