Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions for new Fiesta Titanium Tech Pack owners

Truly55

Just a couple of questions for new Fiesta Titanium Tech Pack owners:

1. do the folding mirrors operate on both the key fob and also the lock button on the door?

2. the rear view mirror appears to have an auto dimming feature but I can't see any reference to it. I'd have thought Ford would have made a big deal of it if it had one? Any suggestions?

cheers

55 :)

Just a couple of questions for new Fiesta Titanium Tech Pack owners:

1. do the folding mirrors operate on both the key fob and also the lock button on the door?

2. the rear view mirror appears to have an auto dimming feature but I can't see any reference to it. I'd have thought Ford would have made a big deal of it if it had one? Any suggestions?

cheers

55 :)

The folding mirrors can be operated either by the key fob or internally..there is a switch on the door panel and also a setting in the onboard info centre

The rear view mirror is an electrochromatic mirror which is !Removed! brilliant...never get dazzled again.

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying that the mirrors don't fold in if you lock the car using the button on the outside door handle and fold out if you open the car using the same button?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying that the mirrors don't fold in if you lock the car using the button on the outside door handle and fold out if you open the car using the same button?

Cheers

Not sure what you mean when you say button on outside door handle.

Quite simply you either set it so they fold when you lock the car and unfold when you open the car via the keyfob

or you turn this off via switch inside car. The mirrors can still be folded from within the car for example if you were going down a tight lane and needed to fold them.

Sorry, I'm not being very clear. :P Rather than locking / unlocking the car using the hand held key fob if you lock / unlock the car by pressing the button on the door handle does this move the mirrors? I presume to lock / unlock the car you have a choice of either the key fob or pushing the door handle button?

Not sure what you mean when you say button on outside door handle.

Quite simply you either set it so they fold when you lock the car and unfold when you open the car via the keyfob

or you turn this off via switch inside car. The mirrors can still be folded from within the car for example if you were going down a tight lane and needed to fold them.

Sorry, I'm not being very clear. :P Rather than locking / unlocking the car using the hand held key fob if you lock / unlock the car by pressing the button on the door handle does this move the mirrors? I presume to lock / unlock the car you have a choice of either the key fob or pushing the door handle button?

I understand, but everyone might not.

With the Tech Pack, you get the Keyless Entry and Ford 'Power' push start/stop button that utilises a fob that is kept on your body which enables you to open and lock the car by touching some kind of button/pressure switch on the door handle and then use the start button on the dash to start and stop the car. This means you don't need to fumble for your keys when approaching the car, they just need to be on your person.

What Truly is asking, is, will the mirrors fold in/out when the button/pressure switch is activated on the door handle when you enter or leave the car. As I presume you (Dja55) haven't got the Tech pack, I doubt you could answer that question anyway.

I can only imagine they do in the same manner as when you activate the key fob.

I understand, but everyone might not.

With the Tech Pack, you get the Keyless Entry and Ford 'Power' push start/stop button that utilises a fob that is kept on your body which enables you to open and lock the car by touching some kind of button/pressure switch on the door handle and then use the start button on the dash to start and stop the car. This means you don't need to fumble for your keys when approaching the car, they just need to be on your person.

What Truly is asking, is, will the mirrors fold in/out when the button/pressure switch is activated on the door handle when you enter or leave the car. As I presume you (Dja55) haven't got the Tech pack, I doubt you could answer that question anyway.

I can only imagine they do in the same manner as when you activate the key fob.

I see said the blind man. Your right i havent got keyless entry but im pretty sure that once the lock is activated by what ever means the mirrors will fold.

I tested a tech pack fiesta and yes it does fold. Very inpressive for a little car, which is why I have gone for the tech pack

I tested a tech pack fiesta and yes it does fold. Very inpressive for a little car, which is why I have gone for the tech pack

When do you get yours? I could have a Titanium without the Tech Pack for the 1st March but I'll have to wait a little longer for the TP. According to Ford my 'ickle car gets built in Cologne tomorrow B). Actually it's for the wife but she doesn't know it. I'm going to have to sneak off in her car and return with the Fezzer. I'm still not sure how she's going to react. :ph34r:

When do you get yours? I could have a Titanium without the Tech Pack for the 1st March but I'll have to wait a little longer for the TP. According to Ford my 'ickle car gets built in Cologne tomorrow B). Actually it's for the wife but she doesn't know it. I'm going to have to sneak off in her car and return with the Fezzer. I'm still not sure how she's going to react. :ph34r:

I have a 1.4 Titanium with Tech Pack and Dress up kit on order. The date for delivery at the moment is 6th March.

Yes the door mirrors do fold in or out when touch the pressure button on either drivers or pasangers door.

I've titanium 1.4, hot magenta.tech pack & park assist. Ive not a bad word to say about the car. The dealer yes but not the car.. :rolleyes:

If it was my other half I'd probably get a roasting for not consulting her with regards to the choice of car then perhaps a thank you.

If it were anyone else I'd probably get a massive hug and loads and loads and loads of cuddles................

Hopefully your wife conforms to the latter standard not the first! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club