Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Sport Latvala Lower Grill Part Number

Lenny

Can't you create your own version with chrome detailing strip ??

http://compare.ebay....sbar&adtype=pla

Suppose i could mate,

but i just thought id try for the original latvala grill before i did. :)

I like the original zetec s grill over the special edition one personally, think the silver makes it look tacky like the silver strip on the bonnet, gonna get mine painted to white soon for that ST look :-)

Would the zetec s lower and upper grills fit my focus without the zetec s body kit? Or would they look silly?

I like the original zetec s grill over the special edition one personally, think the silver makes it look tacky like the silver strip on the bonnet, gonna get mine painted to white soon for that ST look :-)

Would the zetec s lower and upper grills fit my focus without the zetec s body kit? Or would they look silly?

they would fit no problem mate,

im in the process of performing this upgrade myself, i think the lower grill from the zetecs bulges out a little more than the other lower grills, its not that noticable though and it wouldnt look unusual on your car mate.

are you painting the grills before fitting or anything?

they would fit no problem mate,

im in the process of performing this upgrade myself, i think the lower grill from the zetecs bulges out a little more than the other lower grills, its not that noticable though and it wouldnt look unusual on your car mate.

are you painting the grills before fitting or anything?

Brilliant, I think ill get just the grills rather than the whole zetec s body kit, cheaper option as I wana get the engine remapped first :-)

No I wouldn't get them painted, ill keep em standard, I just want the silver bonnet lip in white and my alloys black, then ill be happy... For now ;-)

Brilliant, I think ill get just the grills rather than the whole zetec s body kit, cheaper option as I wana get the engine remapped first :-)

No I wouldn't get them painted, ill keep em standard, I just want the silver bonnet lip in white and my alloys black, then ill be happy... For now ;-)

will look good mate,

if i trace back far enough through my content of posts,

im pretty sure i said the same thing as you just have,

almost two years ago lol

Well Lenny i ordered an ST upper grill for my Zetec via your link, cheers. Im now unsure whether to spray the new S girls gloss black or leave standard as they might be dark enough. Currently my Zetec grills are a dark dark grey not black so if the ST grill comes black i might leave it HOWEVER i saw an RS today with the lip pure black (where my chrome lip is) and I'm in love, however i don't know if it'l look out of place as the fog surrounds and vents on RS are black so this compensates for it.

I just don't want spray it and be like ah jesus it doesn't look good, then again. Il let you guys know when my ST grill comes.

Well Lenny i ordered an ST upper grill for my Zetec via your link, cheers. Im now unsure whether to spray the new S girls gloss black or leave standard as they might be dark enough. Currently my Zetec grills are a dark dark grey not black so if the ST grill comes black i might leave it HOWEVER i saw an RS today with the lip pure black (where my chrome lip is) and I'm in love, however i don't know if it'l look out of place as the fog surrounds and vents on RS are black so this compensates for it.

I just don't want spray it and be like ah jesus it doesn't look good, then again. Il let you guys know when my ST grill comes.

Will look good mate,

i plan to get mine sprayed black so it will give you an idea of what yours would be like if you got them done on yours,

i plan to get the fog surrounds and both grills sprayed in gloss or low gloss black, in early august and bare in mind your existing upper Zetec s grill is worth atleast £30 when you get it removed.

Will look good mate,

i plan to get mine sprayed black so it will give you an idea of what yours would be like if you got them done on yours,

i plan to get the fog surrounds and both grills sprayed in gloss or low gloss black, in early august and bare in mind your existing upper Zetec s grill is worth atleast £30 when you get it removed.

Well if i get it and don't think its dark enough il spray it. Il more than likely do that next month too while i have funds. See for your colour car i think the fog surrounds would look great in black, but mine wouldn't. So by doing it like an ST same colour code as body itl make the big grill a little more sporty.

I have a question reference my zetec s bodykit... Iv seen kits with the front bumper/splitter where on the sides it has grill type design.. why hasn't mine got this? am i missing some sort of sporty bumper here because mine looks bog standard.

I have a question reference my zetec s bodykit... Iv seen kits with the front bumper/splitter where on the sides it has grill type design.. why hasn't mine got this?

do you mean these side louvers ?

zetecslouvrs.jpg

if you dont have them then i would log on to ford etis and put in the reg of the car to see if it is a zetec s from the production line or a zetec that has been upgraded to a zetec s http://www.etis.ford...6D5943.fcvas509

ive just spotted yours now mate,

i think it has a front lip from looking at the image or it could be the parking lines on the road reflecting on the body work causing a shadow to seem like a bumper lip but if it is a front lip its not a zetec s one mate,

orig-1.jpg

Ah jeeze i think mines a fake.. well an upgraded..

Il PM you details for confirm cause I'm on my phone at minute.

Ah jeeze i think mines a fake.. well an upgraded..

Il PM you details for confirm cause I'm on my phone at minute.

your focus is a true zetec mate,

but the front bumper matches the body work perfectly and your missing the front lip so my guess is the front bumper has been replaced on it but they failed to fit another front lip, every thing else is in place except for it

Cheers for that Lenny, you wouldn't believe the mini panic i just had then, i thought it was a Zetec S and did look into it and ask when bought. But i wondered why i saw all these other Zetec S with the bumper on and mine so standard. Appreciate that.

Cheers for that Lenny, you wouldn't believe the mini panic i just had then, i thought it was a Zetec S and did look into it and ask when bought. But i wondered why i saw all these other Zetec S with the bumper on and mine so standard. Appreciate that.

hatoff.gifno problem sir,

you can always fit the front lip to it at any time, here is a copy of the ford fitting instructions,

if you purchase it new from ford you will recieve the rivets for fitting, but if you purchase second hand then print out the PDF and PM me for some ford rivets. i also have a bottle of grey tiger seal if required lol

here is a link to the PDF fitting instructions http://www.fordowner...&attach_id=3411

and here is a link to purchase the front splitter, the same ford garage i purchased mine from through e-bay uk.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Zetec-S-08-on-NEW-Front-Bumper-Extension-Primed-/120741595550?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1cc2899e

Yeah i will have give the lip a miss till august i think. Due to possible window tint, respray fog surrounds, chrome lip, few accessories for interior etc.

Really appreciate the help though whilst i was on my phone. Nightmare. I wonder why previous owner changed it.

Thank you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club