Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Had Two Ford Fiesta Zetec's Stolen Both Without The Keys

Kimkeemo

Hi I'm a new member I had my second ford fiesta zetec stolen on the 1st of June it was taken from my parking bay outside my block of flats I have no idea how this one was taken as there is no CCTV there was no sign of glass infact no sign that my car had been there at all. This isn't the first fiesta either my first one was stolen in dagenham Essex that was picked up on CCTV they got into the car and drove away again no sign of broken glass. Both cars when stolen I've still had both keys and they were both new models as I'm a motability customer one car was a 10 plate the other a 60 plate RSA motability insurance will no longer insure me so I have now been refused insurance for another vehicle which leaves me pretty much stuffed. I know from the first car going that they must of had some form of marster key these cars seem easy to just take there have been a few reports in my local area a few of which were also motability customers but not all. Has anyone else had a brand new fiesta taken without the keys? And also I never knew that car insurance firms can refuse to insure you because your car was stolen through no thought of your own. Any help or advices would be very apperciated.

im sure i read recently in auto express that crooks have managed with tech from the net to over ride imobilizers etc.

Yeah I've heard the same thing I know that I will never get another fiesta two cars in 18months something not right going on.

• 1 year later...

I bought a ford feista zetec 10 plate 6 weeks ago and it was solen from my drive last night at 1.30am. Luckily my neighbour had it all on his CCTV - 2 young boys drove & parked beside my car, took a note of my registration number and drove of. They returned an hour later and checked that my car is still there and then walked towards it opened it with an electric key and got in and drove it off within 5 seconds.

This is not the first incident I know 4 people who have had the same model car stolen in the last 6 months!!!!

What I don't understand is why is it so easy to get hold of programmed keys ????

I bought a ford feista zetec 10 plate 6 weeks ago and it was solen from my drive last night at 1.30am. Luckily my neighbour had it all on his CCTV - 2 young boys drove & parked beside my car, took a note of my registration number and drove of. They returned an hour later and checked that my car is still there and then walked towards it opened it with an electric key and got in and drove it off within 5 seconds.

This is not the first incident I know 4 people who have had the same model car stolen in the last 6 months!!!!

What I don't understand is why is it so easy to get hold of programmed keys ????

this is a pretty horrific story that I wish I had never read!! :-( sorry for you...am wondering what the solution would be? steering wheel lock? wheel clamp? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club