Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Inside Wear On Rear Tyres

John Plumtree

Just noticed my rear tyres are wearing on the insides,i think this is due to the camber,Does anyone know if you can adjust the camber on a 2001 focus saloon?thanks

more likely to be worn rear upper trailing arm bushes than camber which isnt adjustable the rear bushes are very common to go given the age of the car its highly likely this is the cause

been to have tracking checked all ok,but was told by them its the camber that needs adjusting which is possible on the focus, there are 2 bolts that you can adjust.They said i need to take it to a garage that does 4 wheel alignment,so its booked in for sat.

been to have tracking checked all ok,but was told by them its the camber that needs adjusting which is possible on the focus, there are 2 bolts that you can adjust.They said i need to take it to a garage that does 4 wheel alignment,so its booked in for sat.

Shifting bolts that have sat there dormant on the underside of a car exposed to the elements for eleven years.........................best of luck with that one John............... lets us know how you go on.

thats why i said its not possible the bolts usually dont budge but you never know

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club