Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Scuff Plates... What Do We Think??

alkyz89

Ok so I have purchased and fitted a custom set of scuff plates which I'm fairly happy with, i just want a second opinion.

So let me know what you guys n girls think!!

DSC_0521-1.jpg

DSC_0522-1.jpg

DSC_0524-1.jpg

DSC_0525-1.jpg

DSC_0528-1.jpg

Ok so I have purchased and fitted a custom set of scuff plates which I'm fairly happy with, i just want a second opinion.

So let me know what you guys n girls think!!

DSC_0521-1.jpg

DSC_0522-1.jpg

DSC_0524-1.jpg

DSC_0525-1.jpg

DSC_0528-1.jpg

Looks good mate. I'm going to get these ones as mines a three door..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-CHROME-DOOR-SILL-PROTECTORS-2-DOORS-2005up-STAINLESS-STEEL-/270989706565?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f183ec545#ht_1515wt_956

They look nice Alkyz! Do they do them in blue mate and how much did they cost?

Very nice!

I may get some soon to add a little extra touch to mine!

Very nice indeed.

They look to fit a treat.

Looking very smart.

I need to pic a pair up for my Mk1 Focus. Are they easy to fit??

very easy to fit, clean the area, then stick using the sticky pads on the back!!! job done lol

yes they have them in blue and red i think. cost is £39.99

heres the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Custom-Sill-Scuff-Plates-x-4-Embossed-2005-2011-RED-BLUE-YELLOW-/221042697028?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33772be344

very easy to fit, clean the area, then stick using the sticky pads on the back!!! job done lol

yes they have them in blue and red i think. cost is £39.99

heres the link

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item33772be344

Top lad, will add to basket and look at getting them next month. Only downside to these little nice bits of mod are the wait in the post. <_<

yea tell me about it but this seller is a top bloke and speaks very well english... he also offers money off if you buy afew items...

Let him know you heard about them through me as i told him he should get abit of interest

top class mate,

the car is looking sweet and i like your new avator picture mate,

i thought i was catching up with you on the mods then you go and fit some more to it lol

top class mate,

the car is looking sweet and i like your new avator picture mate,

i thought i was catching up with you on the mods then you go and fit some more to it lol

well i Don't know about that, I am sure you have done more...

I am still thinking of colour coding the fog surrounds but have put it off as i may purchase some drls??

And i will be using you as a giniue pig with regards to spraying the front grilles gloss black (thats of you get it done) also the rear diffuser in gloss black to match.

yea tell me about it but this seller is a top bloke and speaks very well english... he also offers money off if you buy afew items...

Let him know you heard about them through me as i told him he should get abit of interest

He should speak good English, He's called Martin and his Mum lives in the UK.

He is a very good Bloke, if there's parts you're after give him a shout and if they're available he'll source them for you.

He should speak good English, He's called Martin and his Mum lives in the UK.

He is a very good Bloke, if there's parts you're after give him a shout and if they're available he'll source them for you.

But the 'Item location: Beijing, China'

So i assume he has somebody over there who sends them this way. i will mention it, I'm after the blue ones. i like the USB integrated MOD but it looks a little cheap the on off button.

But the 'Item location: Beijing, China'

So i assume he has somebody over there who sends them this way. i will mention it, I'm after the blue ones. i like the USB integrated MOD but it looks a little cheap the on off button.

He lives in China but his mum is in the UK.

AFAIK, he runs a small car mod shop in Beijing.

I know she's in the Uk as i had to send something back (broken in transit so not his fault) and he gave me her address to use so as to avoid high postal charges.

Would love these like: ZETEC S