Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Blue Oval

martyntdci

hey im mart from stoke, recently partx'd our 2006 impreza at arnold clark for a 2008 facelift focus 1.8tdci duratorq, titanium x pack in sea grey....... Its a bit of a drop down from previous car but fuel cost, tax and insurance was running me n the misses into the ground...... pics :-

SAM_1845.jpg

SAM_1844.jpg

SAM_1843.jpg

SAM_1842.jpg

Let me know what you peeps think....... There are some mods on the way in the way of zetec s rear diffuser, s/s exhaust, upgraded air filter and a re-map hoping to hit approx 145bhp and 250ish lb torq......

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum.

For the remap i suggest either a rolling road remap or a Superchips Bluefin remap, neither are very cheap but will boost the engine nicely.

Plug in mods don't do the business in my view.

If you want inspiration for small mods that make the car yours may i suggest you check out my signature picture and look out for another member here - Lenny - He's the guru of the Mk2.5 mods and a top bloke.

was going to go wreham here :- http://www.ecuremapping.co.uk/ and have it re-mapped or there is http://www.cheshire-autotech.co.uk/ford-engine-tuning.... let me know what you think and thanks for the welcome dude ;) ;)

hey im mart from stoke, recently partx'd our 2006 impreza at arnold clark for a 2008 facelift focus 1.8tdci duratorq, titanium x pack in sea grey....... Its a bit of a drop down from previous car but fuel cost, tax and insurance was running me n the misses into the ground...... pics

Let me know what you peeps think....... There are some mods on the way in the way of zetec s rear diffuser, s/s exhaust, upgraded air filter and a re-map hoping to hit approx 145bhp and 250ish lb torq......

Hi Martin,

your a man after my own heart :D im on the same modification list as yourself mate,

i love the colour of your focus and your alloys, i noticed that the salt water from the winter roads has made its way under your centre caps in the alloys, but that isint the end of the world, your new to the blue oval but it doesnt have to be blue lol check out DMB Graphics for some gel overlay ford badges and centre cap overlays. http://www.dmb.uk.co...overlays-focus2

you may also be interested in some of my guides listed below this post, most of them are available in downloadable PDF format so they can be printed out and easily followed.

Alrite buddy, Im from Stoke too... you might have seen my Zetec S cutting about but then again theres loads of the 2.5's round here but not alot of Zetec S. Mainly very very old drivers.

Nice list of mod's, Take a look at Lennys signature because he's in the same boat as you and he's done some nice work on his 2.5.

Paddy

to be honest only started looking at other focus's once we had this 1, and never noticed that they were so !Removed! common.... never seen your focus if im honest but got stuck behind a fiesta zetec s earlier with a bangtidy sticker on the boot...... another mod is to lower the stance and get the 4 wheel allignment sorted....... im going with orange theme mayb a tad over the top seems as im 30 lol

to be honest only started looking at other focus's once we had this 1, and never noticed that they were so !Removed! common.... never seen your focus if im honest but got stuck behind a fiesta zetec s earlier with a bangtidy sticker on the boot...... another mod is to lower the stance and get the 4 wheel allignment sorted....... im going with orange theme mayb a tad over the top seems as im 30 lol

Yeah theres loads Focus around here, shame alot are the very older age bracket unfortunately. Iv not seen this 'bang tidy' Fiesta Zetec S yet, then again iv only seen one other focus zetec s, I'm from around the City Centre way.

I think your focus is already nice, its got the semi tinted windows and the alloys are nice. Good luck on it.

thanks alot dude, i went on ford site did a little reaserch and our focus has just over 6k worth of extra's lol. that festa was stuck on the lights on basford bank by millionares road i think, (just below the polite vicar heading towards castle)..... your focus is looking sweet also, if im honest i dont like grey colour but i wish i could ov has the zetec s light met blue, there was 1 on eBay a few weeks back a 58 plate was like just over 9g's

Love the wheels, putting those on my Zetec S!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club