Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

England.... Thoughts?

Paddy H

Absolutely gutted i was. We played fantastic football the first half then Italy just walked all over us.

Rooney, Milner and Young played terrible if you ask me and well Ashley Cole and his penalty...Carroll should have been before him.

Such an emotional game! I had no nails left.

I think it was a great game.... Xx

Really? We lacked skill and quality the second half until Carroll came on and Walcott. No offensive but i dont think women are that emotionally tied up with football.

Still gutted, World Cup will be emosh.

I just keeping hoping Portugal win, since I have a sweepstakes relying on them...

It doesnt surprise me at all that they played as they did, I dont think they have had enough time for Roy to shape them up, they are too stuck in the path of the old' management ways...

I'm going on that fact that I'm Scottish and you guys lost SORRY xx

ell as soons as the extra time was over i knew we were out :)

Just means I don't have to avoid the news or the papers haha just messing with you!

I thought it was a good game but then I don't know alot about football, i'm more of a Formula 1 person. :D

I'm going on that fact that I'm Scottish and you guys lost SORRY xx

lololol! ^_^

As much as i hate to say it, i think Germany will do well.

England haven't played very spectacular for a long time, i don't know if its down to Roy or just the lads. But i really don't see why Ashley Young and Millner even Rooney as such were still on all that time, and Ashley Young taking a penalty before Carroll? Really?

Gutted to say the least, if we play like this now who ever will we survive when it comes back to the World Cup!

personally i think the likes of rooney and co are over rated and really do not want to play for there country.

rooney can run like a looney for his home team but never does for his country.

i really think that the powers that be,need to look to the lower leagues for the players they need,players who would jump at the chance to shine and in return play there hearts out.

penaltys are the luck of the draw,the italian guy missed.

it pains me,italy deserved the win they played a lot better then the england team,as for the excuses of roy not having enough time to mould them,utter tosh.these are meant to be professional footballers,and some of them are reported to be the best in the world.

I am now keeping my fingers crossed for Portugal, only because I have them in sweepstakes :P

If I am honest, I didnt even expect us to make it as far as we did....

I'm glad I don't like football.

Rugby is far more fun. :P

I'm glad I don't like football.

Rugby is far more fun. :P

Il be honest the way the lads played together... i think England Rugby team would have had more chance.

Then again with the amount of fake / weak / diving players about, it'd be terrible.

Football played by gentlemen watched by hooligans, Rugby played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen.

Football played by gentlemen watched by hooligans, Rugby played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen.

Not sure footballers are gentlemen but rugby matches very rarely have bother off the pitch.

My local football team is a nightmare to police - hundreds of Officers, dogs, horses the lot, the local rugby team is 2 PCSO's and a st johns ambulance man.