Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Rh1no fancy takingsome snaps of the service? I want to do mine but i have no idea what it entails!

Rh1no fancy takingsome snaps of the service? I want to do mine but i have no idea what it entails!

Will see what I can do mate :) on a sidenote if you can get the Haynes manual, it is just awesome!

you do realise fords oil is castrol and its cheaper

I do now, ta :)

Got these through the post today:

5f5e683f.jpg

Got these through the post today:

5f5e683f.jpg

Good stuff, I'm still debating what other bulls get match these, as in Sidelights... Pictures of your at night if you can mate, so i can have a look

Completed the service on the car and it's running like a dream :) - Didn't manage to get any shots of the actual service though, sorry gc88.

Took some pictures of the sidelight holders that are broken, need to find some more of these lollipop sticks for the headlight units:

5fa2ffbf.jpg

c3646600.jpg

I have managed to fit the LED sidelights (a little loose but will do for now) and also the dipped beam Mtec Cosmos Blue's. Night pictures to follow :)

I fitted my mtecs last night. They don't look massively brighter. But look much better!

Got the main beams too!

Got the main beams too!

Need to get the main beams too! Only managed to get a few shots at dusk, need to get some in darkness really:

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Sidelights look cool, think I'm gonna go for that style, the above picture isn't the mtec bulbs surely is it?

• Like 1

Sidelights look cool, think I'm gonna go for that style, the above picture isn't the mtec bulbs surely is it?

Yes mate the 55w versions, maybe the light makes them look duller and yellowish. They don't seem to look like that up close :/

Nice clean white light.

Much better than standard.

Night shots:

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

really liking the look and brightness of these. have u got a link to buy these please? :D

and would they fit my mk2 2005 focus?

+2 they look good mate. nice and white B)

Thanks guys :)

Pretty happy with how they look, plan to get matching main beam bulbs and also similar for fogs, although not sure what as yet. Here is a better picture:

8545.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

really liking the look and brightness of these. have u got a link to buy these please? :D

and would they fit my mk2 2005 focus?

I think so, here is the link mate:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTEC-H7-12v-55w-COSMOS-BLUE-HID-XENON-CLASS-UPGRADE-BULBS-/220868642772?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item336ccc07d4

Nice car :)

Edited by Mark M.K
Removed link

Think im going to get a set of those MTec bulbs, they look the mutts nuts...

Car looks awesome btw...

Think im going to get a set of those MTec bulbs, they look the mutts nuts...

Car looks awesome btw...

Yea, hated the yellow standard bulbs so the MTECs are a winner :)

Thanks mate.

Managed to get hold of another one of these:

9d663bc7.jpg

Sorted courier for next week so should have it by the end of next week. That makes a complete collection of all 4 sports pack wheels which I have been hunting down for ages! All of them need a little TLC (and I will need to get hold of a part worn 18" tyre to get me started) but with a bit of luck, these should be on the car in a week or two :)

nice one mate. how much did they cost you by buying them one by one?

photo's as well after you have up on :D

nice one mate. how much did they cost you by buying them one by one?

photo's as well after you have up on :D

Works out after aranging couriers and stuff, about £70 per wheel. Bit of a saving from £190 ex.VAT per wheel from Ford! 3 came with tyres (need to have a propper look at the tread depth) and the one I'm waiting for doesn't come with a tyre or centrecap, all little things than can be sorted! Can't wait to stick them on!