Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Nothing new with the car as yet, will be wrapping the bonnet lip tomorrow I hope.

When payday comes around I'm going to try and get a few other bits done.

I'm struggling to find these centrecaps though, they seem a bit smaller than the standard Ford ones I bought on eBay and that seller doesn't do any smaller ones :/

IMG_1546_zpsf9293825.jpg

Have you tried looking for non Ford ones and then considered covering their dodgy logos with DMB gels?

Have you tried looking for non Ford ones and then considered covering their dodgy logos with DMB gels?

You might be on to something there!

Bonnet lip now wrapped, not perfect but it looks fantastic! I will get some pictures up tomorrow :)

Not the best of pictures (will get one in daylight tomorrow) but you get the idea :)

IMG_1788.jpg

Some better pictures in the daylight:

1-IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

Rather happy with it :)

Looks great,

An S badge on the grill would look sweet, finish it off nicely.

Here is the exhaust I bought, hoping to find somewhere reasonable to put it on for me:

IMG_1821.jpg

Looks good mate,

Shouldnt cost too much to fit, looks like a straight swap with the sleeve to slide over the outlet of the rear silencer pipe. Some Autosol paste will protect the chrome and keep it looking sweet too.

• 2 weeks later...

Spent yesterday wrapping - not Christmas presents, but the centre console, ashtray, heater control unit and radio trim.

Quite happy with the results, a couple of bubbles but not more than that. Like others on here I am amased how much of an effect is has had. Think it updates look of the interior considerably. May now upgrade heating dials to complete the look.

Really pleased with the quality of the DAB even when living in a moderate signal aera. Sony head unit is great, still fiddling with functions.

You may be able to see that I've bought a micro USB stick (16gb) to store music on (middle of right hand side of the head unit.) This works perfectly and displays track and album data on screen.

Upgrading the aerial and cabling was a must also for me.

It has taken a little while to complete, but has been well worth it. Thanks for help and comments once again.

Before

post-37357-0-70154900-1356257309_thumb.j

After

post-37357-0-15991200-1356257404_thumb.j post-37357-0-91091800-1356257434_thumb.j

I'm an OEM man myself, but whatever floats your boat. When I installed the Ford Sony DAB, I just used an FM/DAB splitter on the original aerial system. I have used it up and down the country and it has been flawless. I was sceptical at first before I bought it, but I can't recommend it enough.

Really pleased with the quality of the DAB even when living in a moderate signal aera. Sony head unit is great, still fiddling with functions.

You may be able to see that I've bought a micro USB stick (16gb) to store music on (middle of right hand side of the head unit.) This works perfectly and displays track and album data on screen.

Are you selling the 6000CD and did your 6000CD have bluetooth connected ?

Rh1no, did you use 3M DiNoc to wrap your bonnet lip?

Just standard carbon wrap from eBay mate.

Here is the exhaust I bought, hoping to find somewhere reasonable to put it on for me:

IMG_1821.jpg

Any update on the exhaust mate?

If you can get under their, have a look to see if the existing end section leeding from the rear silencer is a sleeve fitment too.

If it is; then get a pliers and remove the rubber exhaust mount from the bracket and slide off the pipe from the rear silencer

Then slide on your new section and re-fit the rubber exhaust mount to the new bracket.

Are you selling the 6000CD and did your 6000CD have bluetooth connected ?

Hadn't thought about selling it. Just hadn't occurred. It did have phoning by bluetooth, ubs/ipod use and voice control in the car. Have just boxed it up. Of course it has security code with it.

Hadn't thought about selling it. Just hadn't occurred. It did have phoning by bluetooth, ubs/ipod use and voice control in the car. Have just boxed it up. Of course it has security code with it.

Just to inform you mate the bluetooth module from your 6000CD is fitted above your glove box, if you wanted to remove it.

But id be interested to purchase your 6000CD stereo in january for 60pounds including shipping. If you were interested in selling.

Ive currently got a sony fitted and its from a 2007 focus so its not compatable with my 2008-2010 bluetooth,Aux or voice control

Also if you ship via GLS/Parcel force they charge shipping based on the size of the parcel not the weight of the parcel,

Log on to GLS website to find your local parcel shop.

Just to inform you mate the bluetooth module from your 6000CD is fitted above your glove box, if you wanted to remove it.

But id be interested to purchase your 6000CD stereo in january for 60pounds including shipping. If you were interested in selling.

Ive currently got a sony fitted and its from a 2007 focus so its not compatable with my 2008-2010 bluetooth,Aux or voice control

Also if you ship via GLS/Parcel force they charge shipping based on the size of the parcel not the weight of the parcel,

Log on to GLS website to find your local parcel shop.

Sorry for the delay in replying Lenny, been away over Christmas and spent it away from any technology to unwind totally.

Thanks for your kind offer, but I think I will keep the head unit and swap back in, if and when, I sell the car on. If I do have a change of mind I will let you know. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Your cars coming on nicely mate, love the carbon trim :)

Your cars coming on nicely mate, love the carbon trim :)

Thanks mate.

Replacement number plate bulb holders ordered, which will be used alongside some cree 501 bulbs for the number plate lighting.

Then it's MOT time (known issues being wheel damage and headlight alignement problem) which may prove costly :(

Just a few pictures from the other evening, edited by a friend who knows his stuff with the old Photoshop:

TwoNoreg_zpsad8fc353.jpg

Onenoreg_zps2ec81c06.jpg

379236_10200477632647187_1870943220_n_zpsaa627e7d.jpg

MOT time this week, not looking forward to it as known issues at the moment include damage to one (possibly two) wheels, and also the garage not being able to align the headlights correctly, so will have to see what the score is. As soon as it's through the MOT, the private plate will be going on along with the twin exhaust tip which will be located on the left side of the diffuser.

Them are some sexy photos mate

How did you say you got the wheel damage again?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club