Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi There Just Had Some Diagnostics Done On The Ford Mondeo Tdci !!!

normy

hi there just had some diagnostics done and they are as follows P0100,air mass sensor not okay ,,,P1211 rail pressure not in range ,,,, P 0251 fuel pressure v/v malfunction ,and finally P 179A boost pressure sensing v/v malfunction ,,,,,ive been having the light on, limp mode problems , i have replaced some things to eliminate what i thought it might be and its still the same ,any advice much appreciated as im at my wits end with this on going problem thanks

What have you replaced thus far? it sounds like you have some faulty sensors?

I would suggest clear the ECU out of error codes, then run it, and next time your in limp home mopde, check again. you will not know if all those errors are present from the last event, or if some of those errors are years old!

What have you replaced thus far? it sounds like you have some faulty sensors?

I would suggest clear the ECU out of error codes, then run it, and next time your in limp home mopde, check again. you will not know if all those errors are present from the last event, or if some of those errors are years old!

thanks for your reply ,this is the wife answering as hubby at work incase you think answers are vague ,anyway as far as i know fuel pump has been replaced ,the air filter ,cam shaft sensor, a belt ,the altenator so we have tried loads of things ,hubby thinks you may have been right about wrong codes ,,,,what would you try next thanks

The positive code here is the MAF sensor fault P0100. It's the only one that has a singular cause, a failed MAF signal.

Firstly, check the wiring. and check the connector for broken wires and bent pins.

(I have also read reports of wiring being displaced and chaffed by the auxiliary belt (LHS as you look at the engine))

Then do a google and find how to remove and clean the MAF sensor. More often than not its just dirty.

If that fails, replace it.

If it is the MAF alone that's faulty, the glowplug light will disappear and the secondary codes will clear themselves when the ECU completes its monitoring cycle for those events.

Good luck

thanks mark, will try this and keep everything crossed it works ,will let you know how it goes cheers

Re Googling for advice.

You could try looking on Youtube to see if anyone's made a video of the repair job.

Good luck. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club