Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair Meet - Sign Up Now - Limited Spaces

To all you Ford Fans! we are attending the Ford Fair Meet on the 12th Of August at Silverstone.

We have only 10 Spaces for members cars, so grab yourself a space right now while they are available. The Pass and Ticket are £15 (£20 on the gate) and you will need to park on the FOC stand to purchase a pass. Payment needs to be made via paypal which will be asked for when submitting the form.

Here is the ford fair website: http://www.fordfair.co.uk/

See you there!

<iframe width="400" height="720" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width:100%;border:none" src="http://websitemedia.co.uk/clients/cf3/embed.php?id=5" title="Ford Fair Event - Ford Owners Club 12th August 2012"><a href="http://websitemedia.co.uk/clients/cf3/view.php?id=5" title="Ford Fair Event - Ford Owners Club 12th August 2012">Ford Fair Event - Ford Owners Club 12th August 2012</a></iframe>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark M.K

• Andy H Dibley

• Steve

• James Rosier

If you buy tickets from us, please post below so the forum knows whos going :)

Members attending:

Mark M.K

Andy Dibley

Bhavin

Edward Curtis

Charlotte Thompson

James Brown x 2 cars

James Rosier

Damon Turner x 2

Steve

I shall be attending will pay within the next few days guys

im sorry to sound dumb am i able to attend/be on the club stand? my cars totally standard and all ??? still havent gone to any ford shows since getting my car last month.

Of course you can! Anybody is welcome, be with or without mods.

Hey guys, have a totally standard 2008 Ford Focus in Vision blue, don't know anybody, but would like to attend and show my car.

Obviously wouldn't want to take up space that could be used for someone with a more interesting car.

Ok, bought a ticket. Of I bring a friend will they need to pay on the gate or is it like FITP where you pay by the car?

Ford Fair prices are per person, NOT per car. So your friend would need to buy their own ticket from the Ford Fair website (£18 i think) or pay on the gate at £22.

The tickets we are selling are for FOC members who wish to be displayed on the club stand.

Anyone can come.. the places we have are for the driver and his car, passengers will need to go on to website to get the extra tickets.

Hey guys.. Those who are worried that they have just a standard car does not mean you should not pitch with us. It's all about Ford, so modified or unmodified, everyone is welcome!

thanks to those who have signed up... c'mon folks.. everyone welcome

Just paid :) cant wait!

me and my mate with his ST will be there - sorry for the confusion Steve!

Thanks to all who have paid for their tickets. We have just 3 tickets left. So get your name down before it's too late

What's is the day Gunna be set out like at the FOC stand? Gunna be my first time

Details will be release about a week before the event. The idea of a club stand is to display your car for everybody to see, and a chance to speek to other members on our forum in person. Ford Fair will also have many other events you to to watch, so there will always be plenty going on.

Okay awesome cheers :) hopefully won't rain!

Okay awesome cheers :) hopefully won't rain!

dont worry ive just broken my ford virginity lol haha

it will be my first ford show, use go to alot of vag shows as ive been into vag n german but got a deal on he fiesta, as you mentioned god help us all the weather is ok on the day. i will be driving up from essex.

Sorry to hijack the thread, anyone from ne london/essex way going to this/???????

yeah man!

God I'm going to be so jel of your car!

i so want a metal haha!!

WIll be a GOOD day :D

Hi guys, do you think 11:00am would be ok for arrival onto the stand? Been on an FFOC stand before at Ford Fair and that time was alright, got quite a drive you see so don't want a very early start only to be knackered all day lol Thanks

You may want to arrive earlier. We can get in from 7am, then it opens to the public at 9am. So maybe aim for sometime between then?

Hi Mark, thanks for coming back to me.

Might have to leave it and park up with everyone else though, would need to leave mega early to get there before 9.

I remember last time I went we were situated quite near the back of the complex and didn't have a problem but I can see why it might be better to get there earlier.

Was looking forward to showing off my performance creations mud flaps as well, drat :-P

i also will be there at some point in the morning just leave enough space to get 2 cars in later as they usualy have dedicated entrance for stand cars.