Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Grille

Johnno260

I have been looking at some of the Fiestas on the forums and noticed what I think is the Asian markets front grille, iNath has the one I am looking at.

The cheapest I can find this is one on eBay for £87 is that about right?

And would this fit straight onto a 11 plate 5door Zetec?

Also I am envious of the Zetec S rear spolier, I think from what I have read this is a straight swap? and remounting the hi vis rear brake light and rear washer jet?

There will be some more coming to the market soon at a better price.

It's a straight swap.

Spoiler bolts on, from what I've read you may need to extend brake light cable though?

ok that shouldn't be to hard we have rolls of cable at work, heat shrink etc.

if I need to extend the brake light cable, does that mean the washer jet pipe needs some tlc as well?

If your listing those grilles Nath then if possible please let me know as I would be interested.

Hi there

I recently fitted a Zetec S Spoiler on my 5 door titanium, it looks really really nice! Cost me £125 on eBay already sprayed in panther black!

Taking the standard spoiler off is very easy, few bolts and pull.

When re fitting the new spoiler the rear light cable and washer pipe is too short, all i did was cut it and crimp and extra bit of wire, CAUTION make sure u know which wire is which as the bulbs are LED and may break if not connected correctly. The was tube was a bodge job as i luckily had an old washer piper from a previous fiesta, do what you think is best really for the washer.

I'll add a guide soon on how to do it if you would like...?

Hope this helps! Does make the car look alot better.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club